The Student Room Group

What to do?

There's this guy I like and he likes me too. Before it wasn't like this, maybe he liked me but not as much as I liked him, but alot has happened and I can feel how much he cares and wants to spend time with me and genuinely want to be in a relationship with me.

His mom is kind of too overprotective or maybe I should say 'loves him too much'. Before she was all like 'he will never be with you' and 'I know my son and what he likes'.

And now that me and him have gotten alot closer now, for example, he will call me in the mornings but sometimes I work in the daytime and he works in the evenings, so at those times, he calls me after his work and tells me how his day was and we talk about anything interesting that happened that day. And today was one of those times where he called me after work and we talked about our day and he got back home like 10 minutes late as he was talking to me on the phone. After a few minutes, I got a call from his mom but I didn't answer cause I don't know what she wants, so after I didn't answer, she sent me 30 messages about 'i am at home waiting for him but he is talking to you' and 'why you have to talk after work?'

This seems a bit crazy to me as the guy is now over 18 years old, so I don't understand.
Reply 1
Show this guy the messages, say you want him to tell his mother to stop messaging you and block her.
Original post by Surnia
Show this guy the messages, say you want him to tell his mother to stop messaging you and block her.

I told him what his mom did and he said its because she is crazy and going through menopause, so I showed the texts his mom sent and told him that he must tell his mom to text me an apology for what she about me and if I don't get hear anything then we're not talking or seeing anymore.

His mom is so disrespectful, she calling me 'fuxking stupid' and 'stupid woman' just because her son is calling me after his work just to tell me about how his day was. I've never seen anything crazy like this before.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending