The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

Official Uni of East Anglia (UEA) 2024 Applicants Thread :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
In my final year at UEA studying Liberal Arts, so if anyone has any questions about the course just let me know.
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by jantant
In my final year at UEA studying Liberal Arts, so if anyone has any questions about the course just let me know.

Hi there, it sounds such a fascinating course!!! What do you like most about your course and where are you planning to go next? I'm a PhD student in Biology, so completely unrelated but I find your field absolutely fascinating!

Daniel
Original post by stargirl28

Hi, I live in the uk and currently studying Alevel business, sociology and economics, my predictied grades are A⭐️AB and I want to study business management with marketing.
But I’m also applying to Lancaster, York, Exeter and Leeds

I got my offer for marketing with business management
Reply 23
Original post by UEA Rep Daniel
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the official UEA 2024 Applicants Thread - Let us know below what you're applying to UEA to study and what has drawn you to UEA as one of your choices!

Let's get chatting :smile:

I applied for pharmacology and I do Biology Chemistry and psychology a level
Original post by zeasea
Officially a UEA Systems Engineering offer holder as of yesterday 🎉

Hello @zeasea
Congratulations on your offer! If you have any questions about UEA, please let us know!
UEA Rep Lucy
4th Year Economics with a year abroad student
Original post by jessixa88
I applied for pharmacology and I do Biology Chemistry and psychology a level

Hi @jessixa88
That's amazing! Please let me know if you have any questions. :smile:
UEA Rep Lucy
4th Year Economics with a Year Abroad Student
I got my offer for marketing with business management

Hi @stargirl28
That is amazing! I am an Economics student so please let me know if you have any questions :smile:
UEA Rep Lucy
Original post by UEA Rep Lucy
Hi @stargirl28
That is amazing! I am an Economics student so please let me know if you have any questions :smile:
UEA Rep Lucy

How is the business school at the university
How is the business school at the university

Hi @stargirl28 :smile:

There are two business schools, one is the Thomas Paine Study Centre and the other is The Enterprise Centre, both are very modern buildings with lecture theatres and study spaces.
To check out more info feel free to take a look here: https://www.uea.ac.uk/about/norwich-business-school/about-the-school and here:
https://www.uea.ac.uk/web/groups-and-centres/the-enterprise-centre

As stated on the UEA website it is a great place to study:
Norwich Business School is well placed in the UK top 20 across a range of business subjects, including Accounting & Finance (13th Guardian University Guide 2019), Marketing (8th - Complete University Guide 2019) and Business Studies (12th Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019).
If you have any further questions about the business school, please let me know! :smile:

UEA Rep Lucy :smile:
4th Year Economics with a Year Abroad Student
I received a conditional offer from UEA to study Literature & History the other day!🎉 I cried with joy, I’m so excited! UEA is my top university... I need to work to get to the grades to meet the entry requirements 👍🏼
Original post by emlouimawx
I received a conditional offer from UEA to study Literature & History the other day!🎉 I cried with joy, I’m so excited! UEA is my top university... I need to work to get to the grades to meet the entry requirements 👍🏼

Hi @emlouimawx

Congratulations!!! That is amazing!!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

UEA Rep Lucy
4th Year Economics with a Year Abroad student
Original post by Jieay20
Hi, I'm applying to UEA for Actuarial Science. I'm currently taking Biology, Chemistry, Maths and EPQ at A-Level.

Hi @Jieay20

That's great! If you have any questions please let me know. :smile:
UEA Rep Lucy
Applying to History Foundation Year as I wanna go back to uni after i dropped out in 2022. I felt i wasn’t ready to go at 18 but i will be 20 come september. A lot has happened since then and I have changed a great deal including identifying as a woman now.

My friend who already attends UEA doing politics and history has been recommending that i try again at UEA so he did influence my choice. It’s also a lot closer to where i live but far enough to justify accommodation
Original post by UEA Rep Daniel
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the official UEA 2024 Applicants Thread - Let us know below what you're applying to UEA to study and what has drawn you to UEA as one of your choices!

Let's get chatting :smile:
Hello , i paid my deposit amount to the uea two weeks back. When can I except my cas letter from the university?
Original post by zaykenyon
👋 Applied for Computing Science and got an offer of ABB or BBB with an A in EPQ.
@Zaykenyon

Hello, this is great ! Hope it all goes well for you, wishing you the best of luck.
Any questions feel free to ask 😁

UEA Rep Tiffany
Original post by zeasea
Officially a UEA Systems Engineering offer holder as of yesterday 🎉

Hi @zeasea
Congratulations!
If you have any questions please let us know :smile:
UEA Rep Lucy
Original post by marianewman1
Applying to History Foundation Year as I wanna go back to uni after i dropped out in 2022. I felt i wasn’t ready to go at 18 but i will be 20 come september. A lot has happened since then and I have changed a great deal including identifying as a woman now.
My friend who already attends UEA doing politics and history has been recommending that i try again at UEA so he did influence my choice. It’s also a lot closer to where i live but far enough to justify accommodation

Hello @marianewman1

This is amazing news, so glad to hear you are applying and trying university life again.
Wishing you the best of luck, and any questions you have feel free to ask!

UEA Rep Tiffany
Original post by miamooos
Just had my application sent off for a computing science! Though, I would like to change it to computing science with a year in industry, would I need to email admissions?

Im doing the same course too! Gonna be in first year this September as I’m currently near the end my foundation year. (Im also planning on doing a year in industry)
Reply 38
Hi all, I have already had my unconditional offer to study Art History with museum and gallery studies at the Sainsbury center at the UEA. Cant wait to start! Already handed in my notice at work. ( I am a mature student), and stepping out of the rat race back into education after years of corporate life is terrifying and exhilarating in equal measure!
Hello ! I wanted to ask if the Bsc Computing science was good ? And if I can get into a Data Science masters with it ? And is it’s maths heavy ? Thank you in advance fore replying !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending