The Student Room Group

St George's University of London (SGUL) A101 2024 Entry

Hi everyone! Didn’t seem to find any existing threads for GEM 2024 entry so decided to make this. Hope it works and we can have some helpful conversations? best of luck to everyone who’s applied for this year!

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know when we can expect to start hearing back? good luck to everyone!!
Thank you for making this thread! Last year's offers were given out on 9th March onwards.
Has anyone heard from SGUL today?
thank you for making this thread lets hope for some good news
(edited 1 month ago)
Hey guys! Just got an email reply from SGUL stating that they aim to start releasing offers by the end of March, probably likely that offer giving won’t start this week and will spill into the next month. Hope that’s helpful!!
Original post by Shambhavi02
Hey guys! Just got an email reply from SGUL stating that they aim to start releasing offers by the end of March, probably likely that offer giving won’t start this week and will spill into the next month. Hope that’s helpful!!

Thanks for that information
Original post by drgn7
Hi everyone! Didn’t seem to find any existing threads for GEM 2024 entry so decided to make this. Hope it works and we can have some helpful conversations? best of luck to everyone who’s applied for this year!
Is this a general St George thread of is it only for medical students because I recently got my offer for paramedic science . Quite excited it’s my second choice
Original post by appleonly
Is this a general St George thread of is it only for medical students because I recently got my offer for paramedic science . Quite excited it’s my second choice

Congratulations on your offer!! Very well done! This thread is for the A101 course which is graduate entry medicine but feel free to participate! 😊
SGUL GEM offer!
SGUL GEM Offer!!! Just today
Reply 11
Original post by hereforanswers!
SGUL GEM offer!
Congrats!!! Thanks for letting us know!
Reply 12
Original post by Shambhavi02
SGUL GEM Offer!!! Just today
Congrats to you too! I’m assuming it came around 1pm, I’m still waiting for any correspondence. Hopefully I get some good news too
Original post by Alex007#
Congrats to you too! I’m assuming it came around 1pm, I’m still waiting for any correspondence. Hopefully I get some good news too

Yeah it came at 12:38pm I think, good luck!!
Congrats all on your offers! Got my offer yesterday and still trying to process it lol. I am going to accept St George’s so hopefully see you guys in Sept!
Reply 15
Original post by Drizzy30
Congrats all on your offers! Got my offer yesterday and still trying to process it lol. I am going to accept St George’s so hopefully see you guys in Sept!
Whats the first letter of your last name, by chance?
Original post by Alex007#
Whats the first letter of your last name, by chance?
Hey,

It’s I.
hello sgul gem folks congrats
well done to all you guys - it says september start but i believe they normally start with all the sign up stuff in August
Original post by booyakasha_med
well done to all you guys - it says september start but i believe they normally start with all the sign up stuff in August
I’m not too sure but this is helpful info. I think I remember someone saying they inform us of course start dates and timetables in May or June or something like that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending