The Student Room Group

college and work conflict

im in a situation, i just got my timetable for my college course and i start this monday, i told my work that my availability has changed and that i can no longer do shifts on certain days, however my boss hasnt changed the shifts that i was scheduled for this week, what should i do? Theres also the problem of i want to quit my job and focus on my education as that is more important to me as i wouldnt financially struggle and my parents said they would give me money whilst im still in college as long as i did all my work for my course.
Reply 1
Original post by eliasjames
im in a situation, i just got my timetable for my college course and i start this monday, i told my work that my availability has changed and that i can no longer do shifts on certain days, however my boss hasnt changed the shifts that i was scheduled for this week, what should i do? Theres also the problem of i want to quit my job and focus on my education as that is more important to me as i wouldnt financially struggle and my parents said they would give me money whilst im still in college as long as i did all my work for my course.

Well why not just focus on your college work then?You want to quit so quit.Just let work know asap so they can reschedule the shifts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending