The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Bike storage at Durham University?

I do a fair amount cycling and want to bring my bike to University. I'm considering applying to Durham but bike storage options will play a role in my where I apply. What options are there? Are there secure lockups? Can you keep a bike in the accommodation?
Original post by Tom_Teiss
I do a fair amount cycling and want to bring my bike to University. I'm considering applying to Durham but bike storage options will play a role in my where I apply. What options are there? Are there secure lockups? Can you keep a bike in the accommodation?

Depends on the college I think. My college had a bike shed and there are a lot of parking spots for bikes in the university learning buildings.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Thanks!
Original post by Tom_Teiss

Hiya

There is bike storage all around campus so there wouldn't be a lack of space. I've attached a picture of some bike spaces that are right outside the Teaching & Learning Centre on the science site. You'll find plenty of such spaces all around the campus buildings.
MicrosoftTeams-image (5) (3).jpg

-Himieka
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest