The Student Room Group

Grant thornton 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by 1604
I just got email saying I’m shortlisted for interview - is that what everyone else got ?

Yep - congrats!
Reply 61
Original post by grad2425
Yep - congrats!

Ah thats great I had to book a coaching call - has anyone had this call yet?
anyone applied for non London area and got AC invitation?
Reply 63
Original post by 1604
I just got email saying I’m shortlisted for interview - is that what everyone else got ?

yess I got another email confirming the dates so look out for that!
Reply 64
Original post by ma937
yess I got another email confirming the dates so look out for that!

How many days after did you get that email?
Reply 65
Original post by 1604
How many days after did you get that email?

2 days after!
Reply 66
Original post by ma937
2 days after!

When is your interview?
Reply 67
Original post by 1604
When is your interview?

Monday!
Original post by ma937

Monday!

How much time it took in total ?
Like I got a mail 3-4 weeks back that they have send the application for manual review. ( I have completed all tests already )
Reply 69
Original post by ma937
Monday!

Good luck! Lets us know how it goes and what sort of questions they ask. Also is it in person ?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 70
Original post by 1604
Good luck! Lets us know how it goes and what sort of questions they ask. Also is it in person ?

Thankk youu, mine is virtuall
Reply 71
Have people from London also received invite to group sessions? I've passed the case study but they've emailed again saying it's under review
Reply 72
Original post by 1604
Ah thats great I had to book a coaching call - has anyone had this call yet?

I did mine today, once you get your email from the recruiter then you are 100% verified to the next stage!
Reply 73
Original post by ma937
I did mine today, once you get your email from the recruiter then you are 100% verified to the next stage!

What did they talk about on the call? General feedback on your assessments or more information about next steps
Reply 74
Original post by 1604
What did they talk about on the call? General feedback on your assessments or more information about next steps

They just said what i did good and bad about every step from the first to the last and just said that the shortlist email is generic and if the recruiter emails you then you got the interview with the partner!
Reply 75
Original post by ma937
They just said what i did good and bad about every step from the first to the last and just said that the shortlist email is generic and if the recruiter emails you then you got the interview with the partner!

Wait so everyone gets the shortlist email after the group exercise?
Reply 76
Original post by ma937

If you don’t mind me asking, what were the types of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ things they said?? I have my call tomorrow 😅
Reply 77
Original post by 1604
Wait so everyone gets the shortlist email after the group exercise?

I think the people they dont like get a rejection email straight away and the people they are considering get a shortlisting!
Reply 78
Original post by grad2425
If you don’t mind me asking, what were the types of ‘good’ and ‘bad’ things they said?? I have my call tomorrow 😅

NO! jkk, the good was my assessments were all good and demonstrated I have potential and my interviews I was friendly and my responses were tailored. The bad..... Loll they said I was not focusing on the group exercise (I was typing away doing something else whilst another guy was yapping but my mic was on!) and also my case study could of been more better by using stats and data from all parts of the source but overall she said I'm a good candidate so wishing you the best!
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
Working at GT has been great so far to be honest! I have no complaints. Only downside is the new strict exam policy but it’s expected as you are being paid to learn.
I’m on the Commercial Audit team : )

That's awesome! thanks for sharing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending