The Student Room Group

Grant thornton 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Managed to get an offer!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 81
Original post by ma937
I think the people they dont like get a rejection email straight away and the people they are considering get a shortlisting!

Shortlisted and waiting for a month since group exercise... I hope that I can have a chance for the final interview🥺
Reply 82
Hi I was told I passed the group exercise a few days ago and now I’m waiting to hear about the final interview. Given that I applied for the January 2024 intake is it safe to assume that if I don’t hear back from them by November/early December then I probably haven’t made the shortlist for the interview?

Also people who did hear about the final interview, how many days notice before the interview were you given or were you allowed to pick your own interview date?
Reply 83
Original post by Qwury7
Managed to get an offer!

Congratulations mate! January start?
Original post by Qwury7
Managed to get an offer!

congratsss.. when did u get it??
Reply 85
Original post by Uthdonz
Congratulations mate! January start?

Nope September start, it's for Audit Placement
Reply 86
Original post by _.faraaaz_
congratsss.. when did u get it??

Monday 6th Nov
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 87
Original post by Qwury7
Monday 6th Nov

How was the final interview? Were there any curveball questions or was it pretty similar to other interviews?
is there anyone who got an offer for the school leaver apprenticeship?? I did my interview and they said theyll lmk at the end of the week.. its sunday now but i havnt heard anything :/
Reply 89
Original post by Qwury7
Managed to get an offer!

Well done!
Reply 90
Original post by Aadya999
Hi I was told I passed the group exercise a few days ago and now I’m waiting to hear about the final interview. Given that I applied for the January 2024 intake is it safe to assume that if I don’t hear back from them by November/early December then I probably haven’t made the shortlist for the interview?

Also people who did hear about the final interview, how many days notice before the interview were you given or were you allowed to pick your own interview date?

I was meant to be given the date but the recruiter is now on an annual leave so now I have to wait!
Reply 91
is there anyone who got an offer for the school leaver apprenticeship?? I did my interview and they said theyll lmk at the end of the week.. its sunday now but i havnt heard anything :/

When did u get the dates for interview cos I'm still waiting and my recruiter is of on leave ):
Reply 92
Original post by ma937
I was meant to be given the date but the recruiter is now on an annual leave so now I have to wait!

Oh really that must be annoying. I thought you said you had already been given a date for interview , did they cancel that one?
Original post by ma937
When did u get the dates for interview cos I'm still waiting and my recruiter is of on leave ):

I got my invite for the interview on the 29th.. about a week after my Group assessment...
Reply 94
Original post by 1604
Oh really that must be annoying. I thought you said you had already been given a date for interview , did they cancel that one?

yes, I think the partner had to reschedule and the new dates I have to wait for!
Reply 95
I got my invite for the interview on the 29th.. about a week after my Group assessment...

Have you heard anything back since your final interview?
Reply 96
How many trainees do you think they recruit per regional office? (Trainee = placement students, school leavers & graduates)
Reply 97

Hey,
I passed my case study couple of days ago. Still waiting to be invited for the assessment test centre.
Would you be able to tell us what’s the test centre like and what did you do?
Reply 98
Original post by Evar99
Hey,
I passed my case study couple of days ago. Still waiting to be invited for the assessment test centre.
Would you be able to tell us what’s the test centre like and what did you do?

It virtual and it takes around 1/2 hours, they give you a source/extract and then make you analyse the info and present it to the client I.e the assessor!
Reply 99
Original post by ma937
It virtual and it takes around 1/2 hours, they give you a source/extract and then make you analyse the info and present it to the client I.e the assessor!

Do they give you the source in advance or during test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending