The Student Room Group

Notification of entitlement letter

Hello,

I have just received a letter stating that the total amount to be paid to my university is 0GBP. However, on the second page, it mentions that a tuition fee loan of 6935GBP is available to me, but the requested tuition fee loan is also shown as 0GBP.
On the first page of the tuition fee loan request form, I marked the 'maximum available to you' checkbox. Is this the reason it wasn't processed correctly, resulting in a 0 amount? Should I consider reuploading the tuition fee loan request form?

Thank you in advance,

Regards
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by sha11ya
Hello,

I have just received a letter stating that the total amount to be paid to my university is 0GBP. However, on the second page, it mentions that a tuition fee loan of 6935GBP is available to me, but the requested tuition fee loan is also shown as 0GBP.
On the first page of the tuition fee loan request form, I marked the 'maximum available to you' checkbox. Is this the reason it wasn't processed correctly, resulting in a 0 amount? Should I consider reuploading the tuition fee loan request form?

Thank you in advance,

Regards

Hi there, if you upload the tuition fee request form if you hadn't previously requested the fees. Just to confirm have we emailed you at all relating to this and/or are you repeating a year of funding? Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending