The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh University BSc in Biomedical Sciences 2024 entry - entry requirements

Edinburgh uni requires AAB in one SET of exams in standard entry requirements for their BSc in Biomedical Sciences programme. Does anyone know what “one set of exams” mean?
thanks
I would check with admissions but would interpret that as in one sitting so you couldn't get it across multiple say normal time and a resit.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I would check with admissions but would interpret that as in one sitting so you couldn't get it across multiple say normal time and a resit.

So are you suggesting that I can only get an offer from Edinburgh uni for this course only if I have completed 3 whole A-levels (all 6 units if edexcel) in one series (say June 2024) and no retakes for any of the components in any of the subjects I have taken after my first attempt (say also June 2024)?
Yes that would be what I would expect but best to confirm with the university as they will know best.
Hello
Asking for my son ...
Any idea when offers for Biomed come out?
No rejection so presuming there still processing ?
Thankyou
Original post by SusanMurphy
Hello
Asking for my son ...
Any idea when offers for Biomed come out?
No rejection so presuming there still processing ?
Thankyou

I’m wondering this too as an applicant.
Reply 6
I'm also an applicant. I had an email saying they don't assess until after the ucas deadline and hope to respond by the end of March but may take until May. 🤷*♀️
Reply 7
Original post by hlxxxxxxx
I'm also an applicant. I had an email saying they don't assess until after the ucas deadline and hope to respond by the end of March but may take until May. 🤷*♀️

That said the offer holder thread 2024 have posts dated 2 months ago so who knows.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending