The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Foundation medicine at Leicester

Hello, I have some questions that I'd appreciate your guidance with regarding foundation medicine the A199 course

1) How do students find foundation year compared to A levels, was it manageable?
2) How are assessments set out in terms of grading and frequency?
3) Would it be better to do this foundation course if wanting help before beginning the main?
4) And with this course you need to score at least 70% according to the website, does this mean all assessments, finals or year average?
5) An ipad is given to all med students, what if i have my own already?

Thank you very much
Original post by Anonymous
Hello, I have some questions that I'd appreciate your guidance with regarding foundation medicine the A199 course

1) How do students find foundation year compared to A levels, was it manageable?
2) How are assessments set out in terms of grading and frequency?
3) Would it be better to do this foundation course if wanting help before beginning the main?
4) And with this course you need to score at least 70% according to the website, does this mean all assessments, finals or year average?
5) An ipad is given to all med students, what if i have my own already?

Thank you very much

Hi there!

I believe I have just replied in another thread you have posted this in, so I will recap what I said in there!

It is really great to hear you are interested in our Medicine with Foundation course, if you visit out 'Chat to our students' webpage, you can find the option to speak to current Medicine with Foundation year students and gain their insight.

-Anna (UK Student Recruitment Co-Ordinator)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending