The Student Room Group

Student finance transfer of ownership (wales-England)

Does anybody know how long this takes? I didn’t know I was going to uni until I applied through clearing and I applied straight away for student finance on the 24th august.

Last year I applied for student finance wales for an open university degree but didn’t go through with it. I have since moved to England and applied via student finance England. My application has been deleted twice once on the 8th and again on the 11th with no formal reason why.

I called straight away and they didn’t give me a straight answer. I start uni in 6 days and I haven’t got my finance sorted out and with it being constantly deleted I have no idea what to do.
Original post by Klw675
Does anybody know how long this takes? I didn’t know I was going to uni until I applied through clearing and I applied straight away for student finance on the 24th august.

Last year I applied for student finance wales for an open university degree but didn’t go through with it. I have since moved to England and applied via student finance England. My application has been deleted twice once on the 8th and again on the 11th with no formal reason why.

I called straight away and they didn’t give me a straight answer. I start uni in 6 days and I haven’t got my finance sorted out and with it being constantly deleted I have no idea what to do.

Hi there, Did you send a paper application? If the account is locked to SFW a transfer of ownership would be required. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending