The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bubbles232451
Just received a reserve offer, it’s made over email :smile:
I made a thread for reserve offers Jp Morgan Reserve Offers
Original post by JulT
reserve offer for tech, by email. But don't think it's really mattera s tthey don't tell what's your position on the reserve list
Have they responded back to your acceptance email yet?
Just received a reserve offer, it’s made over email :smile:
Original post by Rurrrrr

Yep!
Did you use the right email (it’s not the same as the one that they use to email you the offer - they tell you which one to contact)
Are J.P. Morgan lenient with grades if you don’t get what’s required on results day
Yep!
Did you use the right email (it’s not the same as the one that they use to email you the offer - they tell you which one to contact)
I emailed them and recieved a response, big relief
Original post by davidodei
Are J.P. Morgan lenient with grades if you don’t get what’s required on results day
I asked this during the AC and if you fail to meet your offer, your offer is withdrawn. It's stricty BBB unless you got a contextual offer e.g if you're in care. Whcih you would've already recieved if eligible since recieveing your offer. It's moreso down to University of Exeter who are already very lenient with their grades considering they're a russel group. I would make sure you have backup university and apprenticeship offers
Original post by Rurrrrr
I asked this during the AC and if you fail to meet your offer, your offer is withdrawn. It's stricty BBB unless you got a contextual offer e.g if you're in care. Whcih you would've already recieved if eligible since recieveing your offer. It's moreso down to University of Exeter who are already very lenient with their grades considering they're a russel group. I would make sure you have backup university and apprenticeship offers

My program is not with Exeter, it’s with bpp as I applied for the global finance and business management needing ABB
I don’t know why a level for needs ABB and a degree level 6 needs BBB
I don’t know why a level for needs ABB and a degree level 6 needs BBB
Porbably becuase that's their own internal requirment where as the degree apprenticeship requirments is set out by Exeter not JP
Oh okay
Has anyone got the contract yet, or know when they will send it
Reply 332
Has anyone got the contract yet, or know when they will send it
Haven't received it. They said they'll be in touch within a few weeks. I'll send them an email in a week or 2 asking about it.
Thank you
Reply 334
Hi guys, I just had my reserve offer converted into a full offer for the Finance apprenticeship!
Original post by Rusho
Hi guys, I just had my reserve offer converted into a full offer for the Finance apprenticeship!

Congrats!!
Original post by Rusho

Huge congrats!! Was it for London?
How nice, I look forward to seeing you at Bootcamp.
Original post by Rusho

Me too!
Original post by Rusho

Same, mine is for Bournemouth - well done!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending