The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

I've applied too, got my phone interview on Friday.
Reply 21
Original post by JackSan123
I've applied too, got my phone interview on Friday.

How did it go?
Original post by JB_.g
How did it go?

Mix up between my mobile number and landline, so rescheduled for today.
Had my interview today. I'd had a look at previous questions asked from other threads and as they said it was the sort of questions you'd expect - why do you want to do this? type things. There was one that was totally unexpected though - it was a very simple maths question (end of primary school level) and then you were asked about your thought processes. It wasn't in anyway difficult, just not what I was expecting!
Reply 24
Had my interview today. I'd had a look at previous questions asked from other threads and as they said it was the sort of questions you'd expect - why do you want to do this? type things. There was one that was totally unexpected though - it was a very simple maths question (end of primary school level) and then you were asked about your thought processes. It wasn't in anyway difficult, just not what I was expecting!

Ah i see, It seems you did well!! Hoping for a good outcome for you :smile:)
Original post by JB_.g
Ah i see, It seems you did well!! Hoping for a good outcome for you :smile:)

Thank you! I got through to the next stage.
Reply 26
Hi, I was going to apply to the technology apprenticeship in London for 2024, however currently don't really have any relevant work experience only some at a start up company and a real estate agent for extended periods of time. I am predicted D*, A, D* and don't have any projects created etc but am very interested in the field. I was just wondering if anyone thinks it would be worth applying now or waiting until next year after gathering work experience etc that is more relevant? Also anybody know if you apply one year and get rejected can you apply the next year with an equal chance? Thanks a lot!
Reply 27
Original post by Logzz
This is going to be thread for people like myself who will be applying to JP Morgan for the technology degree apprenticeship in 2024. We can help each other out with the application process :smile:

Has anyone completed the telephone interview for the London tech apprenticeship any help on what questions were asked.Thanks.
Reply 28
Thank you! I got through to the next stage.

Hi, did you complete the telephone interview for the london tech. If you did what questions did they ask
Original post by Zk.12
Hi, did you complete the telephone interview for the london tech. If you did what questions did they ask

No Bournemouth but it was mostly why apprenticeship, why J P Morgan. Don't worry about it just read up a little on JP Morgan and know why you want to do the course. It wasn't very long or difficult.
Reply 30
Hi. I'm apply for the tech Degree apprenticeship in London and I was wondering what happens in the assessment centre. If anyone knows please reply. Thank you.
Original post by Abby_k
Hi. I'm apply for the tech Degree apprenticeship in London and I was wondering what happens in the assessment centre. If anyone knows please reply. Thank you.

Have they e-mailed you to arrange a phone interview?
Reply 32
Original post by BreadForce
Have they e-mailed you to arrange a phone interview?

No. I haven't applied yet but I saw a lot of people talking about it. I am considering to apply but I want to know how competitive it is to get in. Thanks for reading and please reply as soon as possible.
Reply 33
Original post by Abby_k

No. I haven't applied yet but I saw a lot of people talking about it. I am considering to apply but I want to know how competitive it is to get in. Thanks for reading and please reply as soon as possible.

i got rejected from the cv screening, not sure why cause i think it was good so make sure your cv is top notch
It's hugely competitive. Saw a private school writing about one of their pupils getting accepted and saying there had been 7000 applicants. First you send a CV, then you have a telephone interview with someone from Exeter uni, then there are group tasks and an interview done virtually, then there's an insight evening and then there's a Hirevue interview - that's my understanding of the process anyway. It's intense.
That's strange because when I applied for Tech there was no mention of HireVue, the last stage being Insight Evening. After my application they sent me two identical pdfs attached.
Oh yeah you're right, I got the 2 pdfs that were exactly the same as well. I'm either thinking of another apprenticeship (I'm applying for several) or I read on a thread that JP used HireVue previously. Sorry my mistake.
No worries!

What also concerns me is what the UoE thinks if somebody applies for other apprenticeships which use them as their provider such as the BoE or UBS when they come out? That we are not interested on this specific company or is it ok?
Original post by BreadForce
No worries!

What also concerns me is what the UoE thinks if somebody applies for other apprenticeships which use them as their provider such as the BoE or UBS when they come out? That we are not interested on this specific company or is it ok?

No one judges you for applying for more than one uni and no one would expect you only to apply for one job if you were looking. I think it's fine and shows you're keen!
Reply 39
Original post by user2813
i got rejected from the cv screening, not sure why cause i think it was good so make sure your cv is top notch

Hi,
Sorry to hear that you got rejected. Just wanted to ask did they email you telling you that you've been rejected because of your CV screening. I applied on the 31st and am worried I've been rejected as I haven't' heard anything back yet . (For London Finance apprenticeship)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending