The Student Room Group

JP Morgan Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by gfnfarcana

Hi,
Sorry to hear that you got rejected. Just wanted to ask did they email you telling you that you've been rejected because of your CV screening. I applied on the 31st and am worried I've been rejected as I haven't' heard anything back yet . (For London Finance apprenticeship)

yeah they emailed me back literally the next day so i think you’ve probably made it past the cv screening ?
Hi,
Sorry to hear that you got rejected. Just wanted to ask did they email you telling you that you've been rejected because of your CV screening. I applied on the 31st and am worried I've been rejected as I haven't' heard anything back yet . (For London Finance apprenticeship)

Check your spam maybe, I applied for London finance and got an email back to book my interview, which I've already done and also they emailed me again to book my assessment centre for Jan. The interviews were first come first serve so maybe they're already full but just double check spam
Has any of the tech applicants e-mailed them about phone interview delays? It's almost two weeks since I applied for London. Nothing in spam.
Reply 43
Original post by BreadForce
Has any of the tech applicants e-mailed them about phone interview delays? It's almost two weeks since I applied for London. Nothing in spam.

Have you not, been sent an invitation to do the tele interview? (i'm in the same boat)
No, I haven't for tech.
Reply 45
No, I haven't for tech.

In the email it said it was a first come first serve basis so maybe you applied too late?
Original post by Bukal
In the email it said it was a first come first serve basis so maybe you applied too late?

No, I applied within a few days as I had to study for a mock. There is nothing in the e-mail saying first come first serve.
Have you applied for tech London? Have they e-mailed you?
Reply 47
No, I applied within a few days as I had to study for a mock. There is nothing in the e-mail saying first come first serve.
Have you applied for tech London? Have they e-mailed you?

Yeah i already booked my assessment centre and it said it was first come first serve
I have waited for exactly 2 weeks for an e-mail invitation for the phone interview. Did you apply before that and how long did it take them to schedule the phone interview after your application?
Reply 49
I have waited for exactly 2 weeks for an e-mail invitation for the phone interview. Did you apply before that and how long did it take them to schedule the phone interview after your application?

I applied the day it came out and i got a phone interview a few days later. I know some people who applied later than me and just received their phone interviews what grades did you put on your cv
Original post by Bukal
I applied the day it came out and i got a phone interview a few days later. I know some people who applied later than me and just received their phone interviews what grades did you put on your cv

If they just received their phone interviews maybe I could be next, I hope.

On my CV I put all my GCSE grades and just my A-Levels without grades as I am due to receive revised predictions. On the application they asked for our A-Levels and GCSE English and Maths grades anyway.

Thanks and good luck.
Reply 51
I just received an email to book my telephone interview. Anyone know what kind of questions they can ask you?
Original post by Logzz
This is going to be thread for people like myself who will be applying to JP Morgan for the technology degree apprenticeship in 2024. We can help each other out with the application process :smile:

Brilliant. This will be very useful! I am through to a virtual AC, how about yourself?
Reply 53
Original post by thewizard55
Brilliant. This will be very useful! I am through to a virtual AC, how about yourself?

Hey I’ve got my phone interview on Tuesday. Did you apply to London or Bournemouth. Also what questions did they ask you on your phone interview
Original post by Logzz
Hey I’ve got my phone interview on Tuesday. Did you apply to London or Bournemouth. Also what questions did they ask you on your phone interview

I applied to the London technology program. Good luck on your phone call, it seemed straightforward and nothing to worry about. She's just rushing through to make sure you are passionate and know your stuff!
Reply 55
Original post by thewizard55
I applied to the London technology program. Good luck on your phone call, it seemed straightforward and nothing to worry about. She's just rushing through to make sure you are passionate and know your stuff!

Have you heard an outcome yet?
Reply 56
Have you heard an outcome yet?

Hi I have I passed the interview and have my AC on the 31st January
Reply 57
Original post by Logzz

when was your telephone interview ?
Reply 58
when was your telephone interview ?

Tuesday 21st
Original post by Logzz

Well done! Same day as me, maybe we will be in the same group during the virtual AC. I think there's also stages after the AC which is quite uncommon, like I heard of a networking event where you do like speed interviews with loads of senior managers inside JP.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending