The Student Room Group

Urgent advice please

I am a student who finished year 13 got their results. I did Maths and Economics A-Level and BTEC IT. Didn't do well in Maths and Economics. But for IT BTEC I got a Distinction.
My school is supporting me and has said to do year 12 and year 13 again and do a Level 3 BTEC Course.
I am not sure between Extended Diploma or Diploma in Business.
Which one shall I do?
Is BTEC Business hard or easy? Will I manage it?
Please advice me.
Thanks.
It may be different with your college (I'd double check with them) but usually a Diploma is worth 2 A levels, and an extended Diploma is worth 3.

As for if it's easy.. I sadly can't answer that as I've never looked at it. You could look at the specification though to see the sort of content you'd be covering. Although it will contain all the units and you may not do some of them, it gives a general overview of the level you'd be working at and the assignments you'd be completing
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Greymagic27
It may be different with your college (I'd double check with them) but usually a Diploma is worth 2 A levels, and an extended Diploma is worth 3.

As for if it's easy.. I sadly can't answer that as I've never looked at it. You could look at the specification though to see the sort of content you'd be covering. Although it will contain all the units and you may not do some of them, it gives a general overview of the level you'd be working at and the assignments you'd be completing

thanks so much for your reply I really do appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending