The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Accommodation

Hiya is anyone Lindsey hall block s , it says online we hv to share 1 kitchen with 17 people which is crazy like how does that even work ???
Original post by hannahjam3s123
Hiya is anyone Lindsey hall block s , it says online we hv to share 1 kitchen with 17 people which is crazy like how does that even work ???

I was in lindsay s block last year, unfortunately they do expect you to share a kitchen with 17 people. I'm not sure what it was like for other floors but we didn't have all 17 people, it was more like 13-15 (which is still a lot). There's very limited space in the kitchen - 1 cupboard to yourself (if you're lucky) and you'll probably have to share one shelf / drawer in the fridge freezer, idk what floor you're on but when i first moved in they only had two fridges, but they gave us another one in the new year. It's not as bad when you get further into the year, but make sure that your flat has established rules, and don't be afraid to call people out if they're untidy!! There's limited counter space and last year we had people just leave their stuff all over the place and wouldn't tidy up. You'll probably have to keep a lot of dry food / cooking stuff in your room, but you'll have space. tldr: yeah it's crazy but it's manageable, just be considerate :smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Quick Reply

Latest