The Student Room Group

Official: University of Bristol A108 (Gateway) 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prosperx
Original post by Anonymousbuddy
Has anyone got rejected yet?
I haven't heard anything back from them and there beginning their break now.

Interview invites have been sent out already but I am not sure about any rejections, the only rejections Ik is some people not meeting the full entry basic requirments apart from that a lot of people have been put on hold or just nothing atm. I think they will send out interview invites until january beginning but apart from that not sure.

Oh okay thanks you!!
I haven't got an interview or rejection 😭😭😭😭
Reply 61
just finished my interview today good luck to anyone else who's going to do it or has done it!
just finished my interview today good luck to anyone else who's going to do it or has done it!

Hope it went well and if it didn’t welldone for getting so far
Reply 63
When did you get invited for interviews? I haven’t heard anything.
Reply 64

hi any tips ive got my interview soon
Reply 65
Original post by User_F1
When did you get invited for interviews? I haven’t heard anything.

december
Reply 66
Original post by mini01

i can't disclose anything about the interview specifically but do read what the website on the uni says, they emphasis that you read up on the gmc a lot. so i would say be prepared to talk about this and linking it back to you.
i can't disclose anything about the interview specifically but do read what the website on the uni says, they emphasis that you read up on the gmc a lot. so i would say be prepared to talk about this and linking it back to you.

This. Always this. Read the GMC document I linked to and refer to it as needed. In any question or situation you need to consider any potential patient safety aspect first and foremost.
Reply 68
Original post by mini01

Yo i made an account to respond to this, I got an offer last year for the gateway, i decided not do it and take a gap year and reapply with better grades. Now i have a med interview in 2 weeks for the A100.

Its a standard MMI, so you get asked a question, you answer, they ask you follow up questions, you answer.

i dont think i allowed to say anymore but before my interview this important UoB guy (leader of the addmisionstration or smth) said we know your grade and your experienve now we wanna know you.
Original post by Chillzz

Yo i made an account to respond to this, I got an offer last year for the gateway, i decided not do it and take a gap year and reapply with better grades. Now i have a med interview in 2 weeks for the A100.

Its a standard MMI, so you get asked a question, you answer, they ask you follow up questions, you answer.

i dont think i allowed to say anymore but before my interview this important UoB guy (leader of the addmisionstration or smth) said we know your grade and your experienve now we wanna know you.

Hi, I don’t mean to be rude but taking a gap year to do 5 year mbbs degree=6 yrs, and doing a 6 year mbbs degree degree would take you the same place, in the exact same time but with the latter option you would have had a 99% you will be progressed onto medicine, so why take such a big risk when you already had an offer?
I mean no offence, just a thought.
hi has anyone been put on hold following their interview 😊
Original post by okaygirlwow
hi has anyone been put on hold following their interview 😊

Yes I have
Original post by Diddydione
Yes I have

how did you find your interview did you think you did well ???
how did you find your interview did you think you did well ???

No I thought it was horrible lol
Reply 74
Has everyone on here heard back either rejected, interview or on hold? I’ve had nothing 😭
Reply 75
Original post by User_F1
Has everyone on here heard back either rejected, interview or on hold? I’ve had nothing 😭

I heard back in December just had interview yesterday
I did the interview in December. I have a UCAT of 3130 & B1. And the interview went well. Havent heard anything yet. But I heard a few people have been given offers. Hate waiting like this.
Anyone had any offers yet for team Bristol, lets see them!
has anyone been given a rejection/offer following their interview this wait is killing me or even a hold besides the one person who's responded 🥲
Reply 79
has anyone been given a rejection/offer following their interview this wait is killing me or even a hold besides the one person who's responded 🥲

all my friends who have applied and even me myself are on hold hope that helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending