The Student Room Group

Official University of Bristol A108 (Gateway) 2023 Applicants and Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Bristol A108 (Gateway to Medicine) 2023 Entry Discussion.

Previous threads:
2022 - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7109178
2021 - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6560552
2020 - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6022364

For general information click: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/2022/medicine/mb-chb-gateway-to-medicine/

For entry requirements click: (as above)

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck! :bl:

Scroll to see replies

what were the UCAT cutoff scores for the 2022 entry?
Original post by lovethoo
what were the UCAT cutoff scores for the 2022 entry?

No cut off the lowest interviewed was 1900 and advage was 2500
Original post by deltamyrose
No cut off the lowest interviewed was 1900 and advage was 2500

How did you find this out please?

It looks like 20/21 cycle has been published but nothing as yet for 21/22

Thanks
(edited 1 year ago)
Hello everyone, :smile:

As you may have noticed, this thread owner is @TSR George - an account used by TSR for several purposes including as a placeholder when a thread owner wishes to delete their account.

If you would like to be the new first post in this thread - you can!
To do this, please tag @04MR17 or @StrawberryDreams in this thread and ask for the OP to be changed to you.
Please do this if you would like to add additional resources into the OP and intend to stay around on the forums during the application cycle.

The owner of a thread will only be changed once - except if an OP deletes their account.

Please allow 48 hours for your request to be seen and actioned. This message will be posted into each of the 2023 applicants threads currently owned by TSR George.

Thanks all,

MR
Original post by Hazard0202

Thanks

Yeah. I'd like to know too. I can't find it anywhere
Original post by Hazard0202

Thanks

There is a ask the uni page where you can request information and it stated it on there but advage for interviews was 2500 I think
hi guys as you were all asking for this information I have the 2021 entry states , youre welcome
hi guys as you were all asking for this information I have the 2021 entry states , youre welcome

Thank you
Original post by Eekate
Thank you

No problem
Who’s thinking of apply if so what’s you’re states looking like ?
Who’s thinking of apply if so what’s you’re states looking like ?

10 gcse. 8 A* 2 A
Ucat 2520 band 2

Worried about not making cut off
don't worry about you're UCAT I have the same what are you're predicted for Alevels ? as long as you're school is in the aspiring region you're fine !
Original post by Eekate
ats h10 gcse. 8 A* 2 A
Ucat 2520 band 2

Worried about not making cut off

the advg last year was around 2450
(edited 1 year ago)
don't worry about you're UCAT I have the same what are you're predicted for Alevels ? as long as you're school is in the aspiring region you're fine !

the advg last year was around 2450

I cant quite get my head round that 500 odds apply but the average is around 2450

My school isnt on the list but I have been in care

Predicted ABB
(edited 1 year ago)
because people have seen that interviews are made from 1900 and upwards so they think they have a chance but the 2450 is interviews and offers what's the A in ? ohh sorry to hear about that so you should be fine just make sure in you're reference mentions it xx
Original post by Eekate
I cant quite get my head round that 500 odds apply but the average is around 2450

My school isnt on the list but I have been in care

Predicted ABB
(edited 1 year ago)
because people have seen that interviews are made from 1900 and upwards so they think they have a chance but the 2450 is interviews and offers what's the A in ? ohh sorry to hear about that so you should be fine just make sure in you're reference mentions it xx

A in psychology.

my score isnt really that far away from the 2450 so I am worried.

school are going to do extenuating circumstances form and praying its enough to get interview.

What are your stats like?
you're be fine you will most likely get a interview. and got close ucat to yours and predicted BB ( bio,chem)already have a B . make sure you're interview practice is good cause that's what matters :smile: from last year someone got you're UCAT and predicted BBB and got an offer if that helps
Original post by Eekate
A in psychology.

my score isnt really that far away from the 2450 so I am worried.

school are going to do extenuating circumstances form and praying its enough to get interview.

What are your stats like?

but how are you feeing don't be nervous you have a very good shot at this but look into shefiled they have a really good offer of ABB OR AAB but ucat is low if iam right or Southampton ?
(edited 1 year ago)
but good luck keep us updated we can always help :smile:
you're be fine you will most likely get a interview. and got 2550(close) and predicted AB/BB ( bio,chem)already have a B . make sure you're interview practice is good cause that's what matters :smile: from last year someone got you're UCAT and predicted BBB and got an offer if that helps

but how are you feeing don't be nervous you have a very good shot at this but look into shefiled they have a really good offer of ABB OR AAB but ucat is low if iam right or Southampton ?
Original post by 04MR17
Hello everyone, :smile:

As you may have noticed, this thread owner is @TSR George - an account used by TSR for several purposes including as a placeholder when a thread owner wishes to delete their account.

If you would like to be the new first post in this thread - you can!
To do this, please tag @04MR17 or @StrawberryDreams in this thread and ask for the OP to be changed to you.
Please do this if you would like to add additional resources into the OP and intend to stay around on the forums during the application cycle.

The owner of a thread will only be changed once - except if an OP deletes their account.

Please allow 48 hours for your request to be seen and actioned. This message will be posted into each of the 2023 applicants threads currently owned by TSR George.

Thanks all,

MR

@StrawberryDreams. Happy for thread to be in my name
There is a ask the uni page where you can request information and it stated it on there but advage for interviews was 2500 I think

Can you post the link for this?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending