The Student Room Group

Personal Statement advice/help

I am struggling to begin my personal statement, I didn’t become interested in my course for any specific reason, so I think that’s why I’m struggling.
Reply 1
hey, i'm also beginning to write mine. The most important thing is that you apply for a course you are passionate about and interested in so maybe think again about which subject you enjoy the most at school and which one makes u curious and ask qs. It can be difficult to write why u want to do that particular course and what helped me was writing about when I first heard about or got taught the subject and what were my thoughts on it. Also, write about maybe something you watched or read or listened to that spiked your interest and what you gained from it. hope that helps <3
Reply 2
Original post by hanni_nj
hey, i'm also beginning to write mine. The most important thing is that you apply for a course you are passionate about and interested in so maybe think again about which subject you enjoy the most at school and which one makes u curious and ask qs. It can be difficult to write why u want to do that particular course and what helped me was writing about when I first heard about or got taught the subject and what were my thoughts on it. Also, write about maybe something you watched or read or listened to that spiked your interest and what you gained from it. hope that helps <3

This was helpful, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending