The Student Room Group

Master application help

Hi,

Please leave your expertise below to my query.

I am currently in the process of writing and editing my personal statement for Masters. Can someone personally or publicly help, identify key areas to include in personal statement to ensure that I am on the right track. I understand it is a "personal" statement but advice and suggestions in writing a good personal statement, would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Reply 1
Original post by Gracejohn867
Hi,

Please leave your expertise below to my query.

I am currently in the process of writing and editing my personal statement for Masters. Can someone personally or publicly help, identify key areas to include in personal statement to ensure that I am on the right track. I understand it is a "personal" statement but advice and suggestions in writing a good personal statement, would be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

In my opinion, Writing a standout personal statement involves sharing your passion for the field, discussing relevant experiences, and explaining how the program fits into your future plans. Detail why you're drawn to the field, highlight experiences that shaped you, and show how the program aligns with your goals. Discuss the difficulties you've faced and the lessons you've taken away. Be specific, show excitement, and make clear connections between your past experiences and your aspirations. Lastly, give it a good proofread to ensure it's clear and logical. Best of luck with your statement !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending