The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official London School of Economics and Political Science 2024 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marilenad27
Just got a rejection. Applied 4 weeks ago. No request for additional info. Top grades so I thought I was in with a chance but clearly not.

Sorry about that. What course was this for?
And what were your grades like? (A Levels, GCSE’s etc.)
Are you an international or home applicant?

I’ve seen a few rejections recently for international applicants and they just give some stupid reasons, guess it’s a lot down to luck as well. Good luck on your other choices though, I’m sure you’ll get in!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 81
Just got a rejection. Applied 4 weeks ago. No request for additional info. Top grades so I thought I was in with a chance but clearly not.

No way, I’m so sorry. Which course were you hoping for?
Just received a note saying it was because of my PS. Had applied to economics and business.
Reply 83
It's early days but when responses from LSE start coming in, please update these......they have responses from 2023 and 2022 already on there for your info.
(edited 6 days ago)
Reply 84
Can’t open the form
Reply 85
Original post by Harryip
Can’t open the form

Here you go....form
(edited 6 days ago)
What degree did you apply for ?

Just received a note saying it was because of my PS. Had applied to economics and business.

What degree is economics and business?
Just got into Bocconi in Milan though and that’s even better for the kind of economics and business I want to do. Now I’ll wait for the other ucas results to come in at some point!
Original post by jobajojoba
Wow, that’s honestly amazing, congrats!

Are you an international applicant?

British but have spent the last 2 years in New York! Good luck to all of us!

Does LSE do economics and business?
Original post by Anonymous #7

Does LSE do economics and business?

It doesn’t.
How good is the Italian uni mentioned in comparison to lse/cam/UCL
Original post by jobajojoba
It doesn’t.

Sorry it’s economics and management bsc at Lse that I applied to. At Bocconi, I applied for international economics and management.
Reply 93
Sorry it’s economics and management bsc at Lse that I applied to. At Bocconi, I applied for international economics and management.

There is no such degree that exists at the undergraduate level at LSE called economics and management
Hello!
Has anyone visited the accommodation for LSE? I looked at the virtual tour on their website, but seriously that doesn't show me anything...
I mean I know this is kind of early but I just kind of wanna have an idea

Thanks!
Reply 95

I am so confused, there is no undergrad economics and management
Original post by Anyazz
I am so confused, there is no undergrad economics and management

I think they're just waffling unless they applied to the wrong course and got rejected 😂
Original post by Anonymous
Hello!
Has anyone visited the accommodation for LSE? I looked at the virtual tour on their website, but seriously that doesn't show me anything...
I mean I know this is kind of early but I just kind of wanna have an idea

Thanks!

There are lots of LSE room tours on you tube.
my gcse equivalent grades areA1(95-mathematics) , A1(93-social studies), A1(96-English), A2(91-information technology), B1(79-science), C2( 74-Hindi). But my predicted scores are mathematics A*- 98, Accountancy A*-99, English A-94, Business studies A*- 98, Economics A*-99. I am applying to two programs at Lee b/c management, and b/c Accounting and finance. My main priority is Accounting and finance, and my ps is suitable for both. I am an Indian Cbse student. Do you think my grade 10th scores will affect my admission? I am also applying to ucl economics with abroad year, Warwick Accounting and finance, MANCHESTER business Accounting with industrial experience (the flying degree)
Original post by Anonymous
my gcse equivalent grades areA1(95-mathematics) , A1(93-social studies), A1(96-English), A2(91-information technology), B1(79-science), C2( 74-Hindi). But my predicted scores are mathematics A*- 98, Accountancy A*-99, English A-94, Business studies A*- 98, Economics A*-99. I am applying to two programs at Lee b/c management, and b/c Accounting and finance. My main priority is Accounting and finance, and my ps is suitable for both. I am an Indian Cbse student. Do you think my grade 10th scores will affect my admission? I am also applying to ucl economics with abroad year, Warwick Accounting and finance, MANCHESTER business Accounting with industrial experience (the flying degree)

LSE*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending