im bored😴

me too
Original post by Anonymous #87
me too

me three
Original post by Anonymous #87
me three

me four
Got an offer for A+F, whilst retaking a levels. never thought it would happen.
Original post by Anonymous #102

Wow! Huge congrats. Well done! Are you home or international? Either way, that's awesome.
Original post by Anonymous #120
Wow! Huge congrats. Well done! Are you home or international? Either way, that's awesome.

Thank you! I am a home student, with achieved 2A stars, b,c in maths, economics, chemistry and further maths respectively. Predicted a star a this time round.

This is my second time getting in, I missed my finance offer last year lol 😂.
Original post by kaitlynjessica
I applied in September and got an offer last night for International Relations and History!! I’m a British student predicted 3A*s in English Lit, History and Politics. Haven’t seen any offers for this course until now so they might just be starting to give them out.
congrats!! what offer were u given!?!?!

Bro, one word. How tf did you get in??? (Sorry I can't count)
Original post by Anonymous #118
Bro, one word. How tf did you get in??? (Sorry I can't count)

Luck. Can’t believe it myself either. But I guess my PS last year was somewhat ok considering I got into bsc finance. I was also smart enough to avoid reapplying for finance and tried for a+f as there is no fm requirement. Helps that my 3 best grades aren’t too terrible?

But yeah I’m super happy to even get an offer, especially on a resit year.
Luck. Can’t believe it myself either. But I guess my PS last year was somewhat ok considering I got into bsc finance. I was also smart enough to avoid reapplying for finance and tried for a+f as there is no fm requirement. Helps that my 3 best grades aren’t too terrible?

Yeaa congrats 🎉 really happy for u :smile: I thought they do not really consider resit applicants though.

But on a side note u can start offering tutoring service to teach people how to get into LSE now hahaha, you got in twice 🤣
Original post by Anonymous #118
But on a side note u can start offering tutoring service to teach people how to get into LSE now hahaha, you got in twice 🤣
LSE do consider resit applicants, just that they are very disadvantaged. Still, it is not unheard of that people still get in. Whatever you do, just work hard on your a levels, offer or no offer. It sucks to miss the offer the first time and I have only myself to blame. I was given a second chance yesterday so I am grinding it out until the end of June.
Got into LSE and Warwick for A+f. Surprised doesn't cover it!
sorry wrong thread lmao
Hi, i applied for Pols and econ to LSE for 24 entry, my predicteds are AAA and my GCSEs are 9999888875
My PS has come out as pretty good from anyone i've asked (i cooked)
And im contextual
ik obviously no one knows how lse operates and that the first batch alr been sent out but anyone got any idea if i have a chance 😭
i meant 2a* and an a
Original post by Anonymous #147
Hi, i applied for Pols and econ to LSE for 24 entry, my predicteds are AAA and my GCSEs are 9999888875
My PS has come out as pretty good from anyone i've asked (i cooked)
And im contextual
ik obviously no one knows how lse operates and that the first batch alr been sent out but anyone got any idea if i have a chance 😭
your predicted grades are average and your GCSEs are pretty subpar. For reference I’ve seen people with 4A* predictions getting rejected from this course because they had a 6 in their GCSEs 😭
Original post by Anonymous #145
your predicted grades are average and your GCSEs are pretty subpar. For reference I’ve seen people with 4A* predictions getting rejected from this course because they had a 6 in their GCSEs 😭

i think this is quite harsh. 2 a stars and an a is not average at all- even more so considering that the person you're talking about is a contextual student. obviously lse is competitive, but they will hold everything in light of socio-economic context. i definitely think the person has a chance, but my advice would be to prepare for the worst but simultaneously hope for the best. what will be will be! it's out of their control now :smile:

manifesting this for me too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending