Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous #51
admissions is shut till the8th april

How do you know?
Original post by shush12389
yes pls

4 A*s predicted (Math's, FM, Physics and Econ). 7 9's 4 8's at GCSE. But my TMUA probably let me down (5.9)
There is no such thing as if u don't get an offer now, you'll probably get rejected. I know people who got offers for pure econ in late april/early may, u can pretty much get an offer anytime until the 16th May deadline.
That said, LSE haven't even started giving the bulk of the offers for courses like pure econ, so hold your horses and be patient.
Original post by Anonymous #42
There is no such thing as if u don't get an offer now, you'll probably get rejected. I know people who got offers for pure econ in late april/early may, u can pretty much get an offer anytime until the 16th May deadline.
That said, LSE haven't even started giving the bulk of the offers for courses like pure econ, so hold your horses and be patient.

Exactly. The majority of department have given out a few offers to the very strong applications but the vast majority of offers will come in the last few weeks leading up to the 16th. The date you receive an outcome will unlikely have any bearing on the likelihood of you getting an offer so don’t bother stressing about it.
Hi guys, I've just firmed my offer at lse, do I need to wait the 2 days before I can log into the accommodation portal?
Original post by Anonymous #93
How do you know?
their website
hi, any offer-holders here who didn't directly reference an LSE lecture or research paper or anything along those lines?
Hey - I really want to go to LSE (I'm in Y12), and I wanted some advice about open day. I really want to go to the LSE Open Day on the 17th of April, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get a place. Some of my friends did manage to get a spot, though.
Does anyone know if they actually check the details of everyone who signed up on the day? Or if they just use the booking system as a method to avoid overcrowding?
And if I go in a group with my friends, would that have a higher chance of getting me through?
Original post by UK_Student_now
Hey - I really want to go to LSE (I'm in Y12), and I wanted some advice about open day. I really want to go to the LSE Open Day on the 17th of April, but unfortunately I wasn't able to get a place. Some of my friends did manage to get a spot, though.
Does anyone know if they actually check the details of everyone who signed up on the day? Or if they just use the booking system as a method to avoid overcrowding?
And if I go in a group with my friends, would that have a higher chance of getting me through?
hey, when i went to the open day we were told to sign in, but after that, no one was checking, i don't think anything would stop you from looking around the buildings and going to talks. as far as i can recall, we didn't get a stamp/badge or anything to say we had a booking. i think its just to avoid too many people showing up.
Original post by elsiegrp
hey, when i went to the open day we were told to sign in, but after that, no one was checking, i don't think anything would stop you from looking around the buildings and going to talks. as far as i can recall, we didn't get a stamp/badge or anything to say we had a booking. i think its just to avoid too many people showing up.

So you think I could basically rock up with my friends, pretend to sign in, and do everything as they would?
Original post by UK_Student_now
So you think I could basically rock up with my friends, pretend to sign in, and do everything as they would?

honestly you probably could. if they really care enough to not let you join the group, you can still roam around the campus since it's all mostly open
Original post by Anonymous #141
honestly you probably could. if they really care enough to not let you join the group, you can still roam around the campus since it's all mostly open

All right thanks so much!
Is there an offer holder gc ?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Any offers for bsc management?
Original post by aali010800

Nope. Still waiting. Probably after Easter holidays
Original post by ricky222222
Is there an offer holder gc ?

there’s one on ig , i could add you
Original post by aali010800