Scroll to see replies

Original post by marclkg
if you can add me as well that would be great

Yeh is there a link to join
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous #141
hi, any offer-holders here who didn't directly reference an LSE lecture or research paper or anything along those lines?

me, i even mentioned a UCL lecture and got in for a+f
Original post by Anonymous #10
there’s one on ig , i could add you

can i get added too pls, whats ur ig
Original post by Anonymous #141
hi, any offer-holders here who didn't directly reference an LSE lecture or research paper or anything along those lines?

I assume most lol. I didn’t talk about anything to do with Lse directly and got an offer. If you’re going to mention a book prob good idea to find one from the department reading list on the website.
Original post by Anonymous #125
can i get added too pls, whats ur ig

here’s the whatsapp link , https://chat.whatsapp.com/FKdVwBhakes5YrW3YP2eKb?
Original post by Anonymous #51
any political science applicants here.

I rcvd an offer for History and Politics late Thursday night (28th)
there’s one on ig , i could add you

im down dm me on student room so i can give u my @
Hi guys, trying to book accommodation rn but it says applications are not currently being accepted for the forthcoming hear? Anyone experiencing the same?
Hi, law applicants & offer holders,

I made a form for us to enter all law decisions across universities this year (2023-2024)
Here's the link:https://forms.gle/BFRACrPsm4zE9KJh9

Link to responses: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cAJyHUxO8UxjUn3e7uDVq2DMN1ZV8Rih5kNAmCtlZdo/edit?usp=sharing

Please do make the time to fill out the form to help those who are still waiting and those who will be applying next year.

Good luck with your upcoming exams!
Original post by Anonymous #65
Hi guys, trying to book accommodation rn but it says applications are not currently being accepted for the forthcoming hear? Anyone experiencing the same?

that’s the old accommodation booking system, you have to access the new one through the link residential services include in the email about accom bookings opening

have you made your public account yet?
that’s the old accommodation booking system, you have to access the new one through the link residential services include in the email about accom bookings opening
have you made your public account yet?

I’ve firmed my offer 2 days ago but haven’t received any emails after that. I have already made an LSE student accommodation account - is this the same as the public account? If it is, the webpage says applications are currently not being accepted for the forthcoming 2024/25 year.
I’ve firmed my offer 2 days ago but haven’t received any emails after that. I have already made an LSE student accommodation account - is this the same as the public account? If it is, the webpage says applications are currently not being accepted for the forthcoming 2024/25 year.

The system is so annoying. If you search up Lse accommodation then scroll down on the page and hit the red button saying 24/25 it will take you to a sign in and then just use your Lse public account which you have to have made by the link they send you and you can do it. It’s infuriating tho took me ages
Original post by Anonymous #140
The system is so annoying. If you search up Lse accommodation then scroll down on the page and hit the red button saying 24/25 it will take you to a sign in and then just use your Lse public account which you have to have made by the link they send you and you can do it. It’s infuriating tho took me ages

Ohhh no wonder, they haven't sent me a link to make my account yet it seems
Ohhh no wonder, they haven't sent me a link to make my account yet it seems

Yeh you get an email about creating a student account and confirming finances. You don’t have to do the finance or student declaration stuff but there will be a link to create a public account. Click that and then make it and you’re good to go. If you got offer yesterday will prob come in Tuesday as takes 2 business days after offer
Yeh you get an email about creating a student account and confirming finances. You don’t have to do the finance or student declaration stuff but there will be a link to create a public account. Click that and then make it and you’re good to go. If you got offer yesterday will prob come in Tuesday as takes 2 business days after offer

Forgot to add you have to have firmed them then wait 2days 🙃
Any ISPP + Econ offers out there ….. offers are pouring but no reply yet for me …. Dejected 😔
Original post by Anonymous #109
Any ISPP + Econ offers out there ….. offers are pouring but no reply yet for me …. Dejected 😔

wont hear anything till after the 8th whilst they are on break
Forgot to add you have to have firmed them then wait 2days 🙃

Thank you!
Original post by aryaan12345
i’m still waiting but what’s ur stats

Maths, History, Business, Russian and Economics all A*
I’ve seen a couple people saying that we aren’t going to be hearing back until the 8th but they started replying back again the first Tuesday after Easter last year so I was just wondering how factual that is that they’re taking a break till the 8th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending