The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Official University College London Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

hi everyone, im applying as an international student for the creative arts and english courses at ucl, havent heard anything yet regarding either and am clueless about the "questionnaire" process on their page...?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Lara_Karbritz
Hi, I'm Lara!
I'm studying classics, history and drama predicted A*A*A, applying for classics and the ancient world. I'm super excited to start uni and although UCL is my top choice, I am curious to know about green spaces and sports teams as I play field hocky and lacrosse. I won't be attending open days but have been to summer schools held at UCL. Super excited to apply!

extremely late reply, but we're studying the same a levels! (and both applying for classics at ucl :smile:)
Reply 62
Hi!!, someone applying for pure math?
Does anyone know when UCL rolls out offers for econ?
Original post by Anonymous #8
Does anyone know when UCL rolls out offers for econ?

Likely February onwards.
Original post by Chen_Qiu
Hi!!, someone applying for pure math?

Hey! Yes, I am!
Hey there! Applying to UCL for BA History as an international student with a 42 predicted (777 HL in English, History, and Psychology). Hoping history offers come out soon given it’s not a very competitive course….
I’ve applied for law here, was just wondering if a spreadsheet will be created similar to lse, Oxford and some other schools? 😃
hi does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet? also have any offers been given out yet for this
Original post by Anonymous #11
hi does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet? also have any offers been given out yet for this

they did have a spreadsheet but i cant seem to find it anymore
Reply 70
any idea how long after interview we should expect to hear back? website says a few weeks but idk if thats accurate or not

i am looking for this too....
anyone heard for biochem?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/103VDt7S19exENVghfjGKsZpgFDImexrBv2fucBAFyaI/htmlview?pli=1

At the end of the sheet, 1 student has received an offer for eco
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University College London Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University College London.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Hi does anyone know if we have offer spreadsheet this year yet?
hi guys, i’m applying for UCL economics, i was wondering how much do they consider GCSES? I have an A star achieved in maths and 3A stars predicted in FM,Eco,business. However, my gcses weren’t great with 4A*, 3A, 2Bs. Is it still possible for me to get an offer?
Original post by Anonymous #15
hi guys, i’m applying for UCL economics, i was wondering how much do they consider GCSES? I have an A star achieved in maths and 3A stars predicted in FM,Eco,business. However, my gcses weren’t great with 4A*, 3A, 2Bs. Is it still possible for me to get an offer?

Where else are you applying btw?
Original post by jobajojoba
Where else are you applying btw?

applied to oxford (got rejected), got accepted into manchester so got a safety option. And then there’s a degree apprenticeship w PWC (flying start degree accounting) with manchester uni also applied to that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending