The Student Room Group

Are there any good sites for trace tables n computer science revision

I generally do pretty well with computing, but I really struggle with trace tables and can never find good examples online. If anyone has any interactive or just sites LOADED with trace table examples answers please send, thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by graccd_
I generally do pretty well with computing, but I really struggle with trace tables and can never find good examples online. If anyone has any interactive or just sites LOADED with trace table examples answers please send, thanks!

Hi I’m a current year 13 studying A level computer science. Have you tried watching walkthroughs of exam papers which have a trace table question? I haven’t really seen any resources other than textbooks and there’s probably some YouTube videos on the topic. I’m aware this may not be the most helpful but feel free to message me if you have a specific question you want help with and I can see what I can do.
Reply 2
oh cheers that's lovely, ill deffo try some of those vids- i tend to just browse websites bc i sidetrack when i go on youtube but i apprecitae the help <3

Original post by Izzy-06
Hi I’m a current year 13 studying A level computer science. Have you tried watching walkthroughs of exam papers which have a trace table question? I haven’t really seen any resources other than textbooks and there’s probably some YouTube videos on the topic. I’m aware this may not be the most helpful but feel free to message me if you have a specific question you want help with and I can see what I can do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending