The Student Room Group

Atkins Graduate 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Bespectacled dog
How long after the BR stage, did you get the invite for the interview? Did you apply for the Bristol location too?

It took about 7 weeks to get the interview invite, with an update email in between to say I hadn't been forgotten. And no I didn't apply for the Bristol region. After that I got the offer a week after the interview.
Original post by TehJim08
It took about 7 weeks to get the interview invite, with an update email in between to say I hadn't been forgotten. And no I didn't apply for the Bristol region. After that I got the offer a week after the interview.

Ah I see. Congrats!
Reply 42

When did you get the offer?? Which date?
Reply 43
Original post by Bespectacled dog
Ah I see. Congrats!

Cheers, just be patient if you can, you'll thank yourself for thinking about it less.
Reply 44
Original post by Anshul234
When did you get the offer?? Which date?

I don't want to be specific about the date but I had to wait about a week after the interview.
Cheers, just be patient if you can, you'll thank yourself for thinking about it less.

Thanks!
Reply 46
Can anyone help me out here? I got an email today saying I “performed well in the immersive assessment and look to be a good fit so far”. Is this like a meaningless statement or is this actually a good sign?
Reply 47
Original post by xlrspin
Can anyone help me out here? I got an email today saying I “performed well in the immersive assessment and look to be a good fit so far”. Is this like a meaningless statement or is this actually a good sign?

A good one
Reply 48
Original post by Jalesanmi

A good one

Do you know how long it might take to found out if I’ll be invited to the virtual interview?
Reply 49
Original post by xlrspin
Do you know how long it might take to found out if I’ll be invited to the virtual interview?

Even right if still waiting for the virtual interview, I was told that due to high applications which they need to go through, they would get to me shortly, that was d last msg I received, now going to four weeks now
Reply 50
How can I login to my existing account with Atkins which was on Stage 3: Business review, trying to login in now with the same login details and it showing me I’m on the stage 1:Application
Reply 51
How can I login to my existing account with Atkins which was on Stage 3: Business review, trying to login in now with the same login details and it showing me I’m on the stage 1:Application

Find an email they’ve sent you. Like a reminder to complete immersive assessment or something. It should have a link to view your account. Click on that, then log in. Should show you the actual stage you’re at.

You’re probably logging into last years portal, make sure the url says 2024, not 2023
Reply 53
Original post by A1exgeorge
You’re probably logging into last years portal, make sure the url says 2024, not 2023

Thank you so much, it worked.
Reply 54
Hi can anyone please provide any preparation tips for the immersive assessment i just got an invite today guys, I would like to prepare properly thank you in advance
Reply 55
Hi Everyone, Atkins replied my mail by responding

Thank you for reaching out.
We’re currently experiencing a high volume of applications for these intake, and our team is diligently working to ensure a fair and thorough selection process for all candidates. As a result, the process may take slightly longer than initially anticipated.
Rest assured, we will be in touch soon to provide updates on the next steps in your application. Please keep close eye on your candidate area and emails for any forthcoming communications.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.

Please guys, is this a positive responses from them?
Reply 56
Hi Everyone, Atkins replied my mail by responding

Thank you for reaching out.
We’re currently experiencing a high volume of applications for these intake, and our team is diligently working to ensure a fair and thorough selection process for all candidates. As a result, the process may take slightly longer than initially anticipated.
Rest assured, we will be in touch soon to provide updates on the next steps in your application. Please keep close eye on your candidate area and emails for any forthcoming communications.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during this process.

Please guys, is this a positive responses from them?

I mean. It is better than a rejection, but it doesn’t mean you are through. It means nothing. Sorry to be blunt be it means you aren’t out but you aren’t in.
Reply 57
Thanks
Reply 58
Original post by xlrspin

I got the same mail yesterday and I moved to Business Review on the portal. More waiting ahead.
Reply 59
I had an interview (virtual) with Atkins earlier in the week and received an offer yesterday. It is for an April start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending