The Student Room Group

Atkins Graduate 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by lgseeo
I had an interview (virtual) with Atkins earlier in the week and received an offer yesterday. It is for an April start.

What role
Reply 61
Original post by lgseeo
I had an interview (virtual) with Atkins earlier in the week and received an offer yesterday. It is for an April start.

For which role did you apply for?
Reply 62
Original post by lgseeo

You would need to check the start date for the graduate scheme you choose, probably it should be stated in the offer letter I think
Reply 63
Original post by lgseeo

Congratulations. What role?
Reply 64
Did anyone give a virtual interview and have not heard back within 2 weeks?
Reply 65
Original post by Anessi
Congratulations. What role?

Thank you. It is a consultancy role.

I have graduated already, so an April start is perfect. I heard back within 72 hours of my VI. I received a phone call from Atkins offering me the position and going through possible start dates, salary etc.

I have been really impressed with Atkins and their recruitment process from start to finish.
Reply 66
Original post by lgseeo

I have graduated already, so an April start is perfect. I heard back within 72 hours of my VI. I received a phone call from Atkins offering me the position and going through possible start dates, salary etc.

I have been really impressed with Atkins and their recruitment process from start to finish.

That’s so amazing. Congratulations again!

I really like Atkins and I’m currently on Business review for the Rail consulting role. Their recruitment process so far has been efficient.

I hope I get a virtual interview and make it all the way...I have also graduated, so an early start would be perfect.
Reply 67
Original post by lgseeo

Congratulations
I also applied for the management consultancy scheme also, and been in the business review for some weeks Now, hoping to also get Virtual Interview Soon.
Original post by username4602078
Still on Business Review, Graduate Mechanical Engineering

Hi, are you still on Business Review?
Reply 69
Original post by TehJim08
I did the interview for the nuclear and power role. Interview was quite chill, carried out by two graduates and 2 parts of the interview were assessed.

what type of questions were asked and did you have to do a presentation?
Original post by lgseeo

Hi, could you please share your experience during the interview and the questions asked. Thanks
Had my interview first week of December and I just had my offer today through a call.
Wish the very best to everyone!
Reply 72
Original post by ShakkaZulu
Had my interview first week of December and I just had my offer today through a call.

Congratulations, which scheme?
Reply 73

Congratulations! How was the interview process for you? if you wouldn't mind sharing do you have any tips or how to prepare?
Original post by sammy.rou
Congratulations! How was the interview process for you? if you wouldn't mind sharing do you have any tips or how to prepare?

Overall the recruitment process was excellent. The interview included competency based questions and technical. I applied for the transportation role. If you’re going for a highly technical role, I would recommend refreshing your knowledge during undergrad studies; going through the syllabus of relevant module can help.
Reply 75
Overall the recruitment process was excellent. The interview included competency based questions and technical. I applied for the transportation role. If you’re going for a highly technical role, I would recommend refreshing your knowledge during undergrad studies; going through the syllabus of relevant module can help.

Did you have to do a presentation at all?
Original post by sammy.rou
Did you have to do a presentation at all?

No presentation for me. Although I read somewhere that they did a presentation and I was prepared for it. This might depend on the business you applied for.
Reply 77
Original post by lgseeo

how long were you in business review stage
Reply 78
I had given the virtual interview and received a positive feedback about the interview. Yet, I have not been offered the position as they had high volume of good candidate and have been put in the reserve pool of candidates. Is this an indirect rejection and is anyone having the same current status?
Reply 79
Original post by Anshul234
I had given the virtual interview and received a positive feedback about the interview. Yet, I have not been offered the position as they had high volume of good candidate and have been put in the reserve pool of candidates. Is this an indirect rejection and is anyone having the same current status?

Pls what scheme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending