The Student Room Group

Gcse edexcel history november mocks

I dont know what subjects to revise for history edexcel for the upcoming november mocks, my teacher hasnt informed yet. my syllabus consists of Warfare through time, Early elizabethan england, superpower relations and the cold war, Weimar and nazi germany
Original post by FawwazMirza
I dont know what subjects to revise for history edexcel for the upcoming november mocks, my teacher hasnt informed yet. my syllabus consists of Warfare through time, Early elizabethan england, superpower relations and the cold war, Weimar and nazi germany

The content of your mock exams will be established by your teachers, I believe every school is different? Probably best to ask your teachers- usually they create the papers themselves.
Reply 2
Original post by Lightningparrot
The content of your mock exams will be established by your teachers, I believe every school is different? Probably best to ask your teachers- usually they create the papers themselves.

No - they will use last year's 2023 paper and do half the syllabus in November and the other half in January.

If your wondering how you can get the paper, you can't, unless you buy them which would get you a high grade but I would only do it if you are already predicted very high.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending