The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Transferring uni

Hi I want to transfer uni from Brunel to Queen Mary I’m doing a foundation course they don’t do references for students so how exactly am I going to apply to unis if I don’t have a uni reference
Reply 1
Ask QMUL.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by student14110
Hi I want to transfer uni from Brunel to Queen Mary I’m doing a foundation course they don’t do references for students so how exactly am I going to apply to unis if I don’t have a uni reference

Hi @student14110,

The best thing would be to contact Queen Mary as soon as you can. Explain your current situation. Would you be able to get a reference from your last/current job or previous school/schools?

Alia
University of Kent Student Rep
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by University of Kent
Hi @student14110,

The best thing would be to contact Queen Mary as soon as you can. Explain your current situation. Would you be able to get a reference from your last/current job or previous school/schools?

Alia

What’s about my grades who will be able to show my predicted for uni because I don’t want to give my actual alevel grades
What’s about my grades who will be able to show my predicted for uni because I don’t want to give my actual alevel grades

Hi @student14110,

Have you contacted the uni, if so did they get back to you about what information they need from you to transfer? I would say to call them rather than email as you might get a quicker response.

It is important to contact your university too so you know the process of transferring universities.

Alia

You don’t provide predictions for undergrad level study. The incoming uni will ask for an interim transcript if they need it.

You don’t have a choice about including your awarded A-Level grades, It’s mandatory if you are using UCAS to apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending