The Student Room Group

King's College London A102 GEM 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by roobSL
ooh I've got 3190 B1 and still waiting, hope they haven't spotting something in my application that they really don't like haha

that's strange but I know they have had multiple interview dates in the past for A102
Reply 21
Original post by graaaaadmed
that's strange but I know they have had multiple interview dates in the past for A102

Hopefully they've just got me down for another interview date and I haven't heard back yet, best of luck for your interview!
Original post by roobSL
Hopefully they've just got me down for another interview date and I haven't heard back yet, best of luck for your interview!

Thank you! I hope you hear some good news soon :smile:
Hi, has anyone received the email invite to the interview?
(edited 3 months ago)
yep, I received mine too! Sorry I have no idea about whether they ask follow-up questions or not :frown:

don’t apologise
you wouldn’t know if the email didn’t state this, and we cannot emphasise enough - never disclose anything that is not publicly available
eg, post interview if someone asks about it!
yep, I received mine too! Sorry I have no idea about whether they ask follow-up questions or not :frown:

No worries at all of course! Just thought I’d ask in case I missed something. :smile:)
Good luck on Friday!
and thanks for the word of caution MedMama
Original post by MedMama
don’t apologise
you wouldn’t know if the email didn’t state this, and we cannot emphasise enough - never disclose anything that is not publicly available
eg, post interview if someone asks about it!

Thanks MedMama! :smile:
Original post by anonymous0112
No worries at all of course! Just thought I’d ask in case I missed something. :smile:)
Good luck on Friday!
and thanks for the word of caution MedMama

And good luck to you too! :biggrin:
Finished my interview today but just wanted to say well done to everyone for getting to this stage!
Hopefully, we can all find some time to relax between the long wait ahead of us! :smile:
Finished my interview today but just wanted to say well done to everyone for getting to this stage!
Hopefully, we can all find some time to relax between the long wait ahead of us! :smile:

You too - I hope it went well!
Reply 30

well done to you and the rest of the people interviewed so far 🙂
Reply 31
Original post by Anonmed9879
Hi all, does anyone know how they are selecting students for the Portsmouth branch of KCL?

You should email them and ask, we're all in the dark here
Original post by JadeN92
You should email them and ask, we're all in the dark here

I asked, and they said the top scoring candidates will be made offers at kings and the others at portsmouth. From next year there will be 2 individual UCAS courses. At this point only interview performance and any contextual information is taken into account. :smile:
Reply 33
Hey all! Just wanted to ask if anyone had any info regarding when they will stop giving out interviews for GEM?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 34
I've got an interview!! Just checked my junk mail and there was an update from Kings Apply from 17:50!!!
Original post by JadeN92
I've got an interview!! Just checked my junk mail and there was an update from Kings Apply from 17:50!!!

Do you mind sharing your stats and when is your interview for please?
Reply 36
Original post by Keeperoflegends
Do you mind sharing your stats and when is your interview for please?

Sure, 2:1, UCAT 2890 B1, mature student, BMS for 8 years. They haven't given me the interview date yet but should apparently update the portal in the next 24 hours
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 37
Original post by JadeN92
Sure, UCAT 2890 B1, mature student, BMS for 8 years. They haven't given me the interview date yet but should apparently update the portal in the next 24 hours

Update: Interview is Wednesday 24th, thank God it's on Teams because I'm working in Leeds that week!
Original post by JadeN92
Update: Interview is Wednesday 24th, thank God it's on Teams because I'm working in Leeds that week!

Congrats! I got 2:1 3170 B1 and still waiting to hear back...
Reply 39
Original post by Keeperoflegends
Congrats! I got 2:1 3170 B1 and still waiting to hear back...

Me too, 2.1 3190 and B1, hoping to be included in a later batch
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending