The Student Room Group

King's College London A102 GEM 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by jo3han
For some reason the spreadsheets which KCL posted on WhatDoTheyKnow for previous degrees have been hidden! Don’t suppose you have a working link do you please?

Appendix here should have it!
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/graduate_entry_medicine_a101
Reply 61

Unfortunately Paramedic Science doesn’t seem to be on that list! How annoying.
that kings update really scared me into thinking a decision was made 🥲
Reply 63
Original post by graaaaadmed

My heart is still racing 🤣

Me too 😭
Reply 65
Original post by Strawhat_luffy.
Me too 😭

is the notification about this survey thing they want people to do? I happened to log in and see that message this morning but then got a king's apply notification about 1hr ago
Original post by roobSL
is the notification about this survey thing they want people to do? I happened to log in and see that message this morning but then got a king's apply notification about 1hr ago

Yes it is, I did the same thing hahah
Reply 67
Original post by anonymous0112
Yes it is, I did the same thing hahah

Blood pressure shot up as soon as I saw the notification but it turns out to be King's teasing us haha
Did anyone ask KCL if they are still giving out/planning to give out interviews?
Reply 69
congrats! mine is for the 5th when is yours?

Congrats! How was it? I am a student who want to apply kings medicine next year.
Reply 70
that's strange but I know they have had multiple interview dates in the past for A102

Hi. I'm a student who want to apply for medicine next year. How was it?
Reply 71
Original post by JadeN92
Did anybody else have their interview this week? Not really sure how it went and of course I've now thought of about a million better answers than the ones I gave! Now the long wait :frown:

Hi everyone. I want to apply kings medicine next year. Have anyone had the interview yet? I appreciate it if anyone can private message me anything you know. I'm quite anxious and don't know how to prepare for it in this year. Cheers!
Original post by Skyeee27
Hi everyone. I want to apply kings medicine next year. Have anyone had the interview yet? I appreciate it if anyone can private message me anything you know. I'm quite anxious and don't know how to prepare for it in this year. Cheers!

We aren't allowed to share information about our interview due to the NDA.
Omg I just received an interview invite for the 28th😭 I'm so happy I'm gonna cry
Reply 74
Original post by Keeperoflegends
Omg I just received an interview invite for the 28th😭 I'm so happy I'm gonna cry

Congratulations! What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by BrunoTree
Congratulations! What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks! 3170 B1 2.1 achieved
(edited 2 months ago)

congrats! had a feeling it would come for you eventually :smile:
Reply 77

me too, honestly thought they were just gonna reject me given there's been 2 rounds of interviews already from what people had said haha
Original post by roobSL
me too, honestly thought they were just gonna reject me given there's been 2 rounds of interviews already from what people had said haha

Ayyy congratss
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi, my daughter has an interview on the 28th Feb (yay!) I’m pretty sure it’s a panel interview but I can’t find anything on here?! Could anyone please advise? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending