The Student Room Group

driving test incoming

My driving test is next week and already I feel so stressed and anxious I don’t know how to control my emotions and I keep getting angry at everything. I need this test due to my work wanting me to drive , I’ve been at it for years stopping and trying. I am better than before but I sometimes make silly serious faults and I’m just scared as there’s limited tests until next year.
Practise, practise, practise! That's all I can really say. The more you do it the more comfortable you get, it doesn't have to be lessons just get out with whoever can legally oversee you while you're learning. I was also extremely anxious and making silly mistakes, but I got out in my car and just did the thing until it all slotted into place. It's better to get out there and get driving instead of sitting and ruminating about what ifs and what could be.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well. :smile:
before the driving test begins, i would write my feelings on paper then rip it and throw it away. this would take the stress out of myself. i would also take deep breaths
Hi, I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. Have a great day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending