The Student Room Group

PWC graduate programs 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Eddy253
Nice one! How many questions did you manage in the timeframe? I only managed 5

I got all of them and I'm pretty sure I got full marks from the feedback document. Video interviews are definitely my weakest aspect, so practising for that currently. I need to do my video interview but I'm getting an error, so trying to solve that also.
Reply 21
Original post by BristolGrad
I got all of them and I'm pretty sure I got full marks from the feedback document. Video interviews are definitely my weakest aspect, so practising for that currently. I need to do my video interview but I'm getting an error, so trying to solve that also.

hey can you please share your mail or something i really need to pass this PWC assessment. need your help which kind of questions are there. this would be a greatest help for me.
Reply 22
.kk
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 23
.kk
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 24
.kk
(edited 6 months ago)

Hey how long after your test did you receive your VI invite? And what's the timeframe you must complete it within? Thanks.
Reply 26
If I don’t have right to work in the UK, can I still apply to PwC UK? Because I can see on their website that they sponsor work permit except for some certain roles and locations, I just want to be sure so as not to waste my time applying.

Thanks
Original post by Abriks
If I don’t have right to work in the UK, can I still apply to PwC UK? Because I can see on their website that they sponsor work permit
except for some certain roles and locations, I just want to be sure so as not to waste my time applying.

Thanks

If they hire you they will sponsor you
Reply 28
Okay thank you!
Reply 29
Anyone heard anything about the one deals/corporate finance graduate scheme? Not sure if I should wait for it to potentially open or apply for something else.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 30
Standard SHL personality and cognitive test. If you've applied to other roles you will likely recognise the structure.

What were the questions like, and how did you prepare for it?
Woo, did my assessment today and have been invited to a video interview. Always my least favourite part of applications.

Hi, im applying to tax in london. do you remember what questions they asked in the video interview?
Original post by Eddy253
Which role did you apply for?
I applied for the actuarial scheme and am wondering how many different SHL tests are there. Presumably numerical, logical and SJT. Any others?

Were there Pymetrics-style games?

Can you let me know your score on the cognitive part from feedback
Anyone who did the video interview, did you receive a confirmation email from them after completing it?
Reply 34
For those that have gotten invite for the video interview, how long did it take to get the mail after the completion of the online assessment?
Original post by Feisty pants
Anyone who did the video interview, did you receive a confirmation email from them after completing it?

hey, did you get urs yet?
Original post by babymochee
hey, did you get urs yet?

I did a video interview and didnt even get a confirmation of completion response, I did mine on 2 days ago. Did you get a response?
Original post by iijggjrj9gegj
I did a video interview and didnt even get a confirmation of completion response, I did mine on 2 days ago. Did you get a response?

Hey has your portal not updated either?
Original post by zabzab123
Hey has your portal not updated either?

My portal has updated, do you know roughly how long it takes for them to let you know if you are successful or not?
Original post by iijggjrj9gegj
My portal has updated, do you know roughly how long it takes for them to let you know if you are successful or not?

Yeah idk either I’m waiting to see if anyone’s heard back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending