The Student Room Group

PWC 2023 Intake

Don’t think there’s a forum for the 2023 intake. How’s everyone getting on?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rich58644777
Don’t think there’s a forum for the 2023 intake. How’s everyone getting on?

Good luck
Reply 2
Struggling haha, but hopefully someone could help on the thread!
I’m struggling with applying to the flying start degree for technology.
They say you need to apply via UCAS but I can’t seem to find it on UCAS for any of the listed universities for technology.
So how do you actually apply?
Just completed the CFD for the audit summer internship a couple days ago and waiting to hear back whether I got in or not! Does anyone know if they'll call you even if you got rejected? or do they only call to tell you that you got the internship?
Reply 4
Just had the call saying I've got the offer to join PwC next summer as a summer intern in assurance!
Anyone completed the game based assessment?

I heard if you performed well enough, you get passed to vid interview nearly immediately. I'm assuming if you don't get an instant response, you're in the borderline (and if you did badly by their benchmarks, it's an automatic rejection?)
Reply 6
Original post by Ninja_Rose

I heard if you performed well enough, you get passed to vid interview nearly immediately. I'm assuming if you don't get an instant response, you're in the borderline (and if you did badly by their benchmarks, it's an automatic rejection?)

It depends what line of business you applied to. Tax and audit seem to be instant whereas things like strategy& and other divisions appear to not be passing anyone straight away
hi congrats! I just did my AC for PwC yesterday, how long did it take you to get the phone call? and do you know the estimated statistics on the success rate for passing the AC?
Reply 8
Original post by itschloetsang
hi congrats! I just did my AC for PwC yesterday, how long did it take you to get the phone call? and do you know the estimated statistics on the success rate for passing the AC?

hey, thanks! it took 7 working days (9 days including the weekend) before I got the call! I'm not sure on the pass rate but i know a guy who told me that everyone at his AC got an offer, so i think it's more just about if you meet the standards of their 'PwC Professional'.
Reply 9
Hey, maybe you could describe the game types of assessments? I am aware that there were balloon-bursting, sequence, energy generator, arrow one, and password games last year. How are things this year? Any tips on preparation?
Original post by mattku
Hey, maybe you could describe the game types of assessments? I am aware that there were balloon-bursting, sequence, energy generator, arrow one, and password games last year. How are things this year? Any tips on preparation?

Pretty much exactly the same
Ahhh I see, well I hope he’s right! If you’re applying to the internship in London, let’s go get a coffee together someday!

My insta’s @chloetsanq take care!!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Ninja_Rose

That’s not always the case. They usually have a benchmark score and if you reach that, you’ll automatically receive an invite to the video interview. However, for some roles the deadline is quite far out, January 2023 in some cases and I think they may wait until it gets to the deadline to send invites out to the video interview
Anyone got video interview invite for london audit grad scheme? did my games almost a month ago and its radio silence over here
i did it or the 2023 spring intake for audit and got an invitation for the video interview. i hope you hear back soon!
Original post by nvie4321
did my games almost a month ago and its radio silence over here

As long as it is not automatic rejection after the game-based assessment, you are still in the game. If you need someone passing the game for you I'd recommend 'get graduate job . com' as they are the best.
(edited 1 year ago)
Anyone got video interview invite for london audit grad scheme? did my games almost a month ago and its radio silence over here

Same here I did it a while ago for AUDIT AUTUMN 23 and still havent received even the feedback.
Usually based on my past experience, feedback was like instantly after you complete the game.

Original post by baebaby
i did it or the 2023 spring intake for audit and got an invitation for the video interview. i hope you hear back soon!

Congratulation! When did you complete it?
Original post by monicaha
As long as it is not automatic rejection after the game-based assessment, you are still in the game.

Idk last year (consulting internship) they didn’t reply to my game based assessment until February 😰😰
Original post by baebaby

Did you apply for London or regional
Reply 19

I got mine one hour after I've completed the games.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending