The Student Room Group

PWC graduate programs 2024

Scroll to see replies

Maybe they will reply closer to December, when they start giving invites to Assessment centres. I did my vid interview last week and got no confirmation, but I know my submission went through when I check the portal..?
Has anyone applied to the legal vacation scheme?
Reply 42
Original post by Denzelabsolute
Can you let me know your score on the cognitive part from feedback

2/5 which is pretty sh*te IMO haha. Surprised I am even through to the next stage tbh.
What was yours?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by Eddy253
2/5 which is pretty sh*te IMO haha. Surprised I am even through to the next stage tbh.
What was yours?

Did you finish the next stage, which i assume is video interview? If so, did you receive a confirmation email?
Reply 44
Original post by BristolGrad
Woo, did my assessment today and have been invited to a video interview. Always my least favourite part of applications.

Have you got any tips to share?
I am due for a video interview but scared of being rejected. :frown:
Reply 45
I am
Original post by Uthdonz
Anyone applying for tax in Manchester?
Reply 46
Original post by zabzab123
Did you finish the next stage, which i assume is video interview? If so, did you receive a confirmation email?

Done the interview, waiting for response...
What position u applying for?
Reply 47
Original post by S.S123
I am

It’s the accounting services, compliance right? Btw do you go to uom
Original post by Eddy253
Done the interview, waiting for response...
What position u applying for?

Great, I’m applying to Technology, you?
Is everyone being invited for video interview? I did my SHL assessment a week ago but didn't receive invite for video interview yet.
I have done the VI a few years ago and it has completely changed! This is for legal vacation scheme.
Original post by LordLox11
I have done the VI a few years ago and it has completely changed! This is for legal vacation scheme.

Yes I had case study style video interview last year and year before, but this year it was typical interview questions
Yes I had case study style video interview last year and year before, but this year it was typical interview questions

Did you apply to the vac scheme or a different area?
Did you apply to the vac scheme or a different area?

I applied for the graduate scheme for Tech, wbu?
Original post by S.S123
Have you got any tips to share?
I am due for a video interview but scared of being rejected. :frown:

Just be yourself, don't stress too much, focus on how you can fit with the profile of the company, there may be some accounting knowledge to do but as long as you can portray yourself in a good light, you will be fine
I applied for the graduate scheme for Tech, wbu?

Legal vacation scheme. The FAQ section says that VI feedback is usually provided a week before AC
Legal vacation scheme. The FAQ section says that VI feedback is usually provided a week before AC

That’s great thank you for letting me know! I am surprised they are giving feedback for individual VI’s, wish other firms did the same
Reply 57
Can anyone help me with the tests for this? I have KPMG answers and can help with KPMG
That’s great thank you for letting me know! I am surprised they are giving feedback for individual VI’s, wish other firms did the same

Feedback is probably just the outcome, as oppose to in depth reasoning.

Let’s hope to hear back soon.
Reply 59
Hey how long does it take them to get back after the online assessment test whether you have passed it or not?

Also do you need to score like strength in all of pwc core competency?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending