The Student Room Group

PWC graduate programs 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 660
Original post by Jdjddndndn
Good luck. If to do get a AC. Go though the thread, there is plenty of advise and inside tips.
Amen. Thanks. I will go through the thread.
Original post by Jyaden
Thanks. Does it mean I passed the VI?
I think that you have passed the VI. Pwc usually do shortlisting from the candidates who passed the VI before calling them to AC. If you get shortlisted then they will surely call you to AC. I did my VI on 28th Feb, still no response from them.
Reply 662
Original post by Khan8576
I think that you have passed the VI. Pwc usually do shortlisting from the candidates who passed the VI before calling them to AC. If you get shortlisted then they will surely call you to AC. I did my VI on 28th Feb, still no response from them.
Okay. Thanks.
Original post by Jyaden
Okay. Thanks.

What city have you applied for?
Reply 664
Original post by Hello3645
What city have you applied for?
Birmingham
Reply 665
Please, who knows whether PwC still gives sponsorship to graduates with this new UK migrant policy?
Reply 666
Any update from anyone here?
Original post by Jyaden
Please, who knows whether PwC still gives sponsorship to graduates with this new UK migrant policy?

Which new migrant policy are you referring to?
Reply 668
Graduate role
Original post by Jyaden
Graduate role

It is not relevant for graduates or new entrants. It is a salary threshold only for people who have been on skilled worker visa and are in the verge of applying for PR in the UK.
depends on the role and if it meets the new salary requirements,
Reply 671
Original post by Jyaden
Birmingham
Please, do we have any candidate from the Birmingham office here?
I had given my video assessment on 26th February. Received an AC invite mail today.
It is not relevant for graduates or new entrants. It is a salary threshold only for people who have been on skilled worker visa and are in the verge of applying for PR in the UK.
It is relevant pal, even for new entrants it has gone up massively despite the discount. Unless your visa is processed before April 4, which is unlikely, you have to be paid the increased rate
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 674
I had given my video assessment on 26th February. Received an AC invite mail today.
Oh, congrats. Where is the office located and what unit? Also, when is your AC?
Has anyone got an offer for financial services? In the area of risk?
Hi all, for those of you who got offers as international students, did your course end date affect your offers? I.e the job starts 2nd of September but you would likely finish your course by the end of September.

Where you also asked to send confirmation that you would graduate before the job starts before getting your offer letter? I need guidance
Hi all, I just wanted to know if the new entrant salary requirement is applicable for PwC's graduate scheme or any graduate scheme roles.

I was told by a linkedin member of an international legal team based in Birmingham that it is not applicable for new graduates switching from student visa to skilled worker visa. But a lot more people are now mentioning that it is. I have my AC with PwC in April for Audit, Autumn 2024. Can anyone help me by sharing any knowledge they have with regards to this?

Thank you in advance.
Hi all, I just wanted to know if the new entrant salary requirement is applicable for PwC's graduate scheme or any graduate scheme roles.
I was told by a linkedin member of an international legal team based in Birmingham that it is not applicable for new graduates switching from student visa to skilled worker visa. But a lot more people are now mentioning that it is. I have my AC with PwC in April for Audit, Autumn 2024. Can anyone help me by sharing any knowledge they have with regards to this?
Thank you in advance.

it is applicable if you're switching after April 4, home office clearly states it, don't listen to so-called experts look for official guidance
Original post by mm10391
it is applicable if you're switching after April 4, home office clearly states it, don't listen to so-called experts look for official guidance

If it is applicable, wouldn't the other graduates of the same role who started work in let's say January 2024 have a lower salary even if technically their level in the organization be higher? Or will everybody's salaries increase overall?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending