The Student Room Group

PWC graduate programs 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by Hello3645
Hi all, I just wanted to know if the new entrant salary requirement is applicable for PwC's graduate scheme or any graduate scheme roles.
I was told by a linkedin member of an international legal team based in Birmingham that it is not applicable for new graduates switching from student visa to skilled worker visa. But a lot more people are now mentioning that it is. I have my AC with PwC in April for Audit, Autumn 2024. Can anyone help me by sharing any knowledge they have with regards to this?
Thank you in advance.

Please, who else has gotten invite for the AC? I did my VI on the 29th February, and I am still awaiting update for the AC.
If it is applicable, wouldn't the other graduates of the same role who started work in let's say January 2024 have a lower salary even if technically their level in the organization be higher? Or will everybody's salaries increase overall?

well if they started in January it wouldn't matter, as they already switched to swv before the cutoff date which is April 4 and it doesn't matter if they're paid lower. They will only have to worry when they next renew, which is like after 3 years. As long as your visa application is sent before 4 April you can be paid the lower 25th percentile rate, if your application is made after that date you have to be paid the median aka the latest discounted going rates.
Reply 682
Do we have anyone that applied to the Audit Birmingham office and did his/her IV in February ending or early March that has gotten invited for AC in April? Will appreciate any information on this.
Original post by Jyaden
Please, who else has gotten invite for the AC? I did my VI on the 29th February, and I am still awaiting update for the AC.

Another thing you could do is to email pwc asking for an update of your VI. Before getting my AC invite, I had emailed them and one of the recruiters replied back to me saying the following:

"Thank you so much for the time you have taken*so far throughout the recruitment process and for your patience with the next steps.

Our next round of Assessment Centres for this role will be taking place 15-19 April.*

We are aiming to send out invites to these assessments to selected candidates by next Friday 22nd*March. If you are successful in being selected, you will be sent a link to schedule the Assessment Centre so please continue to monitor your emails including junk and spam folders closely."
Reply 684
Another thing you could do is to email pwc asking for an update of your VI. Before getting my AC invite, I had emailed them and one of the recruiters replied back to me saying the following:
"Thank you so much for the time you have taken*so far throughout the recruitment process and for your patience with the next steps.
Our next round of Assessment Centres for this role will be taking place 15-19 April.*
We are aiming to send out invites to these assessments to selected candidates by next Friday 22nd*March. If you are successful in being selected, you will be sent a link to schedule the Assessment Centre so please continue to monitor your emails including junk and spam folders closely."

Thanks. Please, can you share we me the recruiter email you used? I sent email to one of their student recruiter that sent me an email when I completed my VI two weeks ago, and she said the next AC will run in April, but she was not stated the period in April. Although, she mentioned that they will inform me at least a week to the AC if I am selected.
Hey guys, I did my VI on 24th March - the AC's start on 15-19 April. They say they will give you atleast a weeks notice - do you think I've applied too late for them to review my application?
Got my invite to AC yesterday btw
Reply 687
Original post by fhgjsodjgjdjsoe
Got my invite to AC yesterday btw

Congrats. Happy for you. I got rejection email on Monday. But we muveeee
I have my AC on 12th April. I feel decently prepared as of now but if anybody could give tips on how to be able to perform or be better prepared, I would really appreciate it.

Thank youu!!
I have my AC on 12th April. I feel decently prepared as of now but if anybody could give tips on how to be able to perform or be better prepared, I would really appreciate it.
Thank youu!!

F anybody has received their offer letter for the Autumn start, can you give more information about the salary scale and if it is or has been changed in accordance to the new salary thresholds?
Original post by SimonStyles
I also have AC on 12th April too! So nervous.

What role did you apply for?
Anyone have an assessment centre on the 24th of April for Audit?
F anybody has received their offer letter for the Autumn start, can you give more information about the salary scale and if it is or has been changed in accordance to the new salary thresholds?

My contract says £29,400 base pay. Received my contract at the end of February, no word about any changes to the salary. Starting in Manchester in Autumn
Hello, I have a question about the new UK migrant policy. I have received a summer internship for PwC London 2024 and I was wondering how likely is PwC going convert summer internships into full time offers this year, given the new skilled worker visa policy. Does the new policy actually affect 2024 interns converting into a grad role at PwC? Please any response on this will be much appreciated. Thank you!
Hi all,

I have my AC day after tomorrow for Audit grad scheme. Do any of you have any tips on how to be better prepared and do well to do in it? Just another day left, feeling nervous not because of my prep but just for the outcome. I don't want to be disappointed coming this far.

Also, in a briefing call we were told that there would be a Senior interview also if we clear the AC. Is it something new or mandatory? Because I have had people who have joined in April this year for audit and none of them had that.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.
Hi

For Pwc Ac, they had asked to keep a government ID on the day of the AC. Does anybody know if BRP can count as a government ID? Please help.
Hi
For Pwc Ac, they had asked to keep a government ID on the day of the AC. Does anybody know if BRP can count as a government ID? Please help.

Yes I think BRP would work as an international student. If you are worried about it u can also prepare having Passport or Driving license as well.
Anybody who did the AC today?
Reply 698
I’ve seen on the offer letter that once we accept the offer we get a login email for the onboarding portal. However, I accepted my offer this Monday passed and still haven’t got a login email - should I reach out to my recruiter on this or if anyone has received it how long did you have to wait?
Original post by X.ikit
I’ve seen on the offer letter that once we accept the offer we get a login email for the onboarding portal. However, I accepted my offer this Monday passed and still haven’t got a login email - should I reach out to my recruiter on this or if anyone has received it how long did you have to wait?

I received and signed my offer in February and still don't have access to the bombarding portal. When I attended my offer holder day a few weeks ago they said to expect this around end of April or early May time. They are focusing on getting all the summer starters through onboarding first. You can definitely contact your recruiter to confirm but this is the information we got told a couple of weeks ago

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending