The Student Room Group

PWC graduate programs 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ayyyyyboi
Has anyone gotten through the Pwc video interview stage and how long did it take for them to get back to you after doing it. I did mine on the 20th of October awaiting response

I completed mine in September…. Still haven’t heard back
Reply 81
Original post by Tosin_14x
Is this their game based assessment or has the process completely changed?

Completely different to last year
Original post by BristolGrad
Woo, did my assessment today and have been invited to a video interview. Always my least favourite part of applications.

Hi! I just took my assessment, but I haven't received my feedback or any email from them yet. How long do they take to send out the feedback report and invite for video interview? thanks
Reply 83
Original post by LordLox11
Has anyone applied to the legal vacation scheme?

I have. I'm still waiting to hear back after the video interview. I couldn't complete my interview because my baby woke up crying and I had to finish the interview. So I will be very surprised if I get through to the next round.

How did it go for you
Reply 84
did anyone else get an email today saying that we will hear back next week?
Original post by kmtayeb

is this for all programmes
Original post by kmtayeb

may I ask which service line you applied for?
Reply 87
Original post by kookykooky
may I ask which service line you applied for?

audit manchester
Reply 88
Original post by bettysparkless
Hi! I just took my assessment, but I haven't received my feedback or any email from them yet. How long do they take to send out the feedback report and invite for video interview? thanks

Mine happened immediately/was automated
Reply 89
..for which role?
Reply 90
... or could it be that those who didn't receive an automated invitation to video interview didn't make the cut in the OA?
Reply 91
Audit, London
Original post by bettysparkless

Same no feedback after the online assessment and that was on the 1st of october and on the 17th I got an email they accidentally terminated my application but then reinstated it
Reply 93
Original post by kmtayeb

Yeah I got this too. Fingers crossed that it’s positive. ( I applied for graduate audit in London )
Original post by kmtayeb

Nope I didn’t get one so I’m assuming I didn’t make it past VI. Thanks for the heads up. It’s quite disappointing to wait this long for a rejection as I applied back mid September
Original post by Jazzyjellycrack
Nope I didn’t get one so I’m assuming I didn’t make it past VI. Thanks for the heads up. It’s quite disappointing to wait this long for a rejection as I applied back mid September

Hey mate don’t feel like this at the moment, you never know until you’ve actually received the email with your outcome. Which programme did you apply to?
Original post by zabzab123
Hey mate don’t feel like this at the moment, you never know until you’ve actually received the email with your outcome. Which programme did you apply to?

Audit London
Has anyone that has applied to audit London got an email?
Has anyone applied to Grad Technology, Deals Insights and Analytics?
Original post by Jazzyjellycrack
Audit London
Has anyone that has applied to audit London got an email?

Hi I also applied to audit London for the autumn 2024 role and got this email. Is it a good sign that we got this email?
Original post by jajenenwnaan
Hi I also applied to audit London for the autumn 2024 role and got this email. Is it a good sign that we got this email?

Yes I reckon those who got an email were successful and will be given AC dates for a week after the date they told you on the email which they would hear back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending