The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster university ‘location’ section

I’ve just released I’m supposed to enter where I’ll be for the current term. I have a few questions. Would I only include the start and end date of the Michaelmas term (6th oct to 15th dec) even if I’m going to also use accommodation during freshers week which is prior to that date? Also I know I’ll be at Pendle college but I don’t know exactly where my address will be at the moment (exact room). How do I answer these questions? Any help will be appreciated!
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve just released I’m supposed to enter where I’ll be for the current term. I have a few questions. Would I only include the start and end date of the Michaelmas term (6th oct to 15th dec) even if I’m going to also use accommodation during freshers week which is prior to that date? Also I know I’ll be at Pendle college but I don’t know exactly where my address will be at the moment (exact room). How do I answer these questions? Any help will be appreciated!

Hi Anon,

Where do you need to enter your location information? What is the form for?

Thanks
Tineke
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hi Anon,

Where do you need to enter your location information? What is the form for?

Thanks
Tineke

It’s on the web portal where you need to state where you’ll be for the next term
It’s on the web portal where you need to state where you’ll be for the next term

Hey anon,

I was in Pendle my first year as well! I'd say to put "Pendle College, Lancaster, LA1 4YZ" - once you've moved in, I'd recommend updating it as well so they have the most accurate information for you in case it's needed in an emergency!

Good luck with moving in :smile:

Millie
Reply 4
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hey anon,

I was in Pendle my first year as well! I'd say to put "Pendle College, Lancaster, LA1 4YZ" - once you've moved in, I'd recommend updating it as well so they have the most accurate information for you in case it's needed in an emergency!

Good luck with moving in :smile:

Millie

Thanks. For the section which the dates, would I place the welcome week or just put in the dates for the Michaelmas term which starts on the 6th October?
Thanks. For the section which the dates, would I place the welcome week or just put in the dates for the Michaelmas term which starts on the 6th October?

Hi Anon,
I also lived in Pendle in my 1st year and really enjoyed it! I would put the date in that you are planning on moving into the accommodation, if this is in Welcome week.
Hope moving in goes well!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending