The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Official Oxford 2024 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

since certain departments are still giving out offer letters ( as part of their december/january deadline), would it be safe to guess that there is still a higher possibility that not all clarendon offers are out? as far as i know, clarendon scholarships are awarded after the student has received an offer of admission.

can someone please clarify this query? the head of my department is on a vacation so i cant ask there.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Are the clarendon offers out?
Original post by mrmustard_dear
Are the clarendon offers out?

i know some people who got clarendon in the first two weeks of this month
Original post by Anonymous #395
i know some people who got clarendon in the first two weeks of this month

Phd or master?
Phd or master?

both.
generally you can ask by emailing your department if you have been shortlisted or nominated, but mine is on a leave. if someone could email theirs, and confirm that the scholarship letters are still being sent out, that would be great help.
Original post by Anonymous #264
anyone applying to GHSE or other nuffield department of population health courses, how long did it take for your to get a response on your application? And did you have an interview before having an offer/ rejection? it's been 9 weeks for me and i'm dying inside!! 😵*💫🙂
Hi. It took exactly 10 weeks to get an offer. I applied for the December deadline and interviewed first week in February. Got the offer a week afterwards. I think you should send a mail if you don't hear back by the end of next week.
Congrats to everyone who have offers! I still have not heard a peep from OMMS, for Jan 19th deadline. There has been no change on my portal. Is anyone in the same boat? It seems awfully late now. If waitlisted dont they email to let you know? If rejected same? Has anyone past the 10 week timeframe with absolutely no response?
Original post by TunaPal
Hi (been soooo long since I used TSR, but I'm finally back)! Anyone else applied to the MSc in Modelling for Global Health?
Hi,
I applied for Modeling for GH as well. Got an interview. Anyone has information about the nature of the interview?
Original post by Anonymous #91
Hi. It took exactly 10 weeks to get an offer. I applied for the December deadline and interviewed first week in February. Got the offer a week afterwards. I think you should send a mail if you don't hear back by the end of next week.

right that's reassuring!! thanks
my upload button just disappeared for GHSE.... No interview yet! Does that mean i'm most likely rejected?
Just got admitted to Christ Church for a Geography DPhil! No word on funding as yet...
anyone here knows what the chances to get the clarendon is if your department nominates you?
Original post by Anonymous #395
anyone here knows what the chances to get the clarendon is if your department nominates you?

How do I know if I was nominated?
How do I know if I was nominated?

i think you can ask your department. i asked my supervisor but he has no clue
How long does it take to get a college after you're rejected from your choice?
Original post by Anonymous #149
How long does it take to get a college after you're rejected from your choice?

Currently on my 8th day of waiting!
does anyone know how long admissions will be off foreaster? Is it just Friday and Monday?
Original post by Anonymous #397
does anyone know how long admissions will be off foreaster? Is it just Friday and Monday?
No idea but still waiting for something. No change in my portal at all...usu off Good Friday but working Easter Monday
Just got my offer for the Masters in Practical Ethics in the last couple of days. Does anyone know generally when and how we would gain access to our course handbooks? Really looking to start getting a greater idea of the course structure, books or reading I might want to start looking into.
Should I hold off on sending the financial declaration form if I'm still waiting to hear back about scholarships? What are the chances of getting a scholarship for a taught master's maths degree for average household income UK student anyway?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending