The Student Room Group

HELP - what A level should I pair with biology and chemistry?

Hello, and I’ll try to make this short. Basically, I didn’t get close to the exam results (GCSE) I had predicted or prepared for; I was still able to get into A level biology and chemistry which I’m enjoying very much and I plan to do medicine in the future. Since the start of September I have also been partaking in A level psychology, (which I thought I would prefer over anything else) but turns out I hate it so much I've started to skip lessons and avoid my teacher’s emails about it. I don’t enjoy the topics, revising for it or learning it from home and it’s COMPLETELY different from what I thought it’d be (cant blame anyone except for myself on that one) so I’m planning to drop it. Any suggestions for A levels except maths (I dont do well in maths nor do I think I have the skills to pass it) and sociology since I’ve already tried it out and don’t like it, that’d be a great help. Thank you!

TLDR; I got bad exam results and I dont like A level psychology. At the minute I’m taking A level biology and chemistry - planning to do medicine. What A level should I pair them with? (except maths and sociology)
physics if its med ur aiming for

Quick Reply

Latest