The Student Room Group

revision

im in year 13 right now studying alevel maths physics and econ and i was wondering. at the moment my predicted is acc a in econ but my maths and physics are quite poor, if i started revising this month and really put my head down till exam time is it possible for me to get aaa in my final exams. and how would you suggest to revise(hours per day, revision technique)
thank you
Original post by ramare23
im in year 13 right now studying alevel maths physics and econ and i was wondering. at the moment my predicted is acc a in econ but my maths and physics are quite poor, if i started revising this month and really put my head down till exam time is it possible for me to get aaa in my final exams. and how would you suggest to revise(hours per day, revision technique)
thank you

I don't know about physics but for maths you certainly have enough time! I did average in maths throughout the entirety of year 12 and 13 but scored 5 marks of an A* this year for the exam. I only started really putting in the work 2 months before the exam. Initially looked through notes from my teacher and checked off any topics that were of particular concern. Memorizing how to tackle certain questions would be useful. For me this was especially the case for the different types of integration, proofing, and stats hypothesis. Other than that do all the past papers you can find, make note of questions you find difficult and how to go about answering them effectively with the mark scheme, and look through full paper walkthroughs on YT. You will see that the same type of questions come up again and again especially for mechanics. Hope this helps!
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest