The Student Room Group

What are my chances into Oxford Psych&Phil?

My current preds are A*A*A*A (one of the A*s are already achieved in maths cuz I take further).

GCSES are ten 8/9s and one seven. 8 in eng lit and 7 in eng lang. rest 9s.

AS results are A in psych and A in physics.

For TSA I usually get around 70. Lowest I ever got was 63, highest like 80. But I believe the grade boundaries are not really reflective of the difficulty of the paper. I usually get around 40/50

I am also an international student studying abroad in the UK

replies much appreciated!
Reply 1
well in comparison to me who has *****y admission stats in comparison to you yep you have a much higher chance of getting in than i do. what techniques do you use for the TSA? Hopefuly you wouldnt mind helping your competitor out a bit.
Reply 2
Original post by zahraux05
well in comparison to me who has *****y admission stats in comparison to you yep you have a much higher chance of getting in than i do. what techniques do you use for the TSA? Hopefuly you wouldnt mind helping your competitor out a bit.

there are too much individual little tricks to list them all (all for different types of questions)... im personally doing every past paper two times over and going over every one of my mistakes and understand why i got them wrong. After then you kinda get the hang of it and those "tricks" will naturally stick to you
Reply 3
Original post by dowchbag
there are too much individual little tricks to list them all (all for different types of questions)... im personally doing every past paper two times over and going over every one of my mistakes and understand why i got them wrong. After then you kinda get the hang of it and those "tricks" will naturally stick to you

thanks but im kinda doing the same thing already - i wont lie its not really helping. I appreaciate it though- thanks for helping out your competitior and good luck for tomorrow :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending