The Student Room Group

student finance query

Hello, I am currently in the second year of nursing but am looking to withdraw from my course and apply for a physiotherapy in other university that starts in october. What is going to happen with my student finance application if it has already been approved for this year, but I will cancel it and apply for a different degree?
Original post by Rlymoit
Hello, I am currently in the second year of nursing but am looking to withdraw from my course and apply for a physiotherapy in other university that starts in october. What is going to happen with my student finance application if it has already been approved for this year, but I will cancel it and apply for a different degree?

Hi there, will the new course be October this year? Has the second year of your nursing degree already started? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Thats correct
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, will the new course be October this year? Has the second year of your nursing degree already started? Thanks, Jason
Original post by Rlymoit
Thats correct

Thanks. You can ask the university to send us over a transfer if the dates are the same on both courses. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending