The Student Room Group

LNAT

how important do you guys think the lnat is? im predicted A*A*A but i have the LNAT on thursday ive done many practice exams and average usually a 29-30 but im worried it wont be that good on test day. Is it really important?
Original post by aleisham063
how important do you guys think the lnat is? im predicted A*A*A but i have the LNAT on thursday ive done many practice exams and average usually a 29-30 but im worried it wont be that good on test day. Is it really important?

heyyy. I am wishing it isn't that important, i know some unis put great importance tho(kcl). I have mine on Saturday, i am predicted A*A*AA and applying for oxford, durham, LSE, KCL and Manchester. How did you think it go? wishing you the best, if you have any advice i would be very grateful if you could share it. I am aiming 27 + but my highest score on arbitro has been 24
Reply 2
Original post by sofigvp2000
heyyy. I am wishing it isn't that important, i know some unis put great importance tho(kcl). I have mine on Saturday, i am predicted A*A*AA and applying for oxford, durham, LSE, KCL and Manchester. How did you think it go? wishing you the best, if you have any advice i would be very grateful if you could share it. I am aiming 27 + but my highest score on arbitro has been 24

same i’m playing cambridge kcl and that, and 24 on arbitio??? that is mad that’s so high u are gna nail the real thing bro it’s known arbitio is much harder than the exam
Original post by aleisham063
same i’m playing cambridge kcl and that, and 24 on arbitio??? that is mad that’s so high u are gna nail the real thing bro it’s known arbitio is much harder than the exam

Thank you! My lowest was 14 tho 😭 so I am a bit worried! Best of luck for Cambridge x
Reply 4
Original post by sofigvp2000
Thank you! My lowest was 14 tho 😭 so I am a bit worried! Best of luck for Cambridge x

mine was 12 don’t worry it goes up 💀💀 good luck for oxford xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending