The Student Room Group

British Airways Graduate Programme 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Puppypower1
Had you just done tests or VI aswell? Thanks for answering

no only done the online tests
Got an email today saying screening is taking longer than expected and I'll receive an update in the new year.
Reply 42
Just got an invite to video interview for ops planning🙂
Has anyone applied for Engineering Technical role?
Reply 44
Has anyone else been told that they've reached the video interview stage and that they will receive an invite shortly but haven't yet? Does this mean that we perhaps have not been prioritised over other applicants who have already received VI invites? I applied for Ops Planning btw
Did anyone apply for FLP and hasn't heard anything?
Anyone got a VI for commercial
Reply 47
Original post by mariams679

yeah i haven’t and its been ages…i haven’t even gotten any general updates so no idea whats going on
Original post by Puzzlepot
Has anyone else been told that they've reached the video interview stage and that they will receive an invite shortly but haven't yet? Does this mean that we perhaps have not been prioritised over other applicants who have already received VI invites? I applied for Ops Planning btw

Looking at this forum it seems like those who applied earliest are hearing back first. Some departments may be quicker than others and operating through the holidays so wouldn't stress about other people being processed faster.
Reply 49
Original post by Dropscotch
Looking at this forum it seems like those who applied earliest are hearing back first. Some departments may be quicker than others and operating through the holidays so wouldn't stress about other people being processed faster.

Okay hopefully! Thanks
Just got VI invite for Commercial Analytics. Anyone have any idea about what will be asked?
Reply 51
Original post by mariams679

I haven't heard anything back.
Reply 52
Original post by Thsvjtmav
Just got an invite to video interview for ops planning🙂

Hi, what questions were asked for your VI
Got the invite to video interview yesterday for Future Leaders
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 54
Original post by pie-inator
Got the invite to video interview yestercay for Future Leaders

have you completed it?
Original post by Hayahttt
have you completed it?

I have today yeah
Original post by pie-inator
I have today yeah

What type of questions did they ask?
Did anybody apply to commercial business?
Can't say due to protection rules, but it wasn't hard, standard questions where they want to see what experiences you have and how you can apply it
Reply 59
Hi, does anyone know if the VI questions are strength, competency or situational based?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending