The Student Room Group

GCSE

Hi guys, is it true that AQA has removed some past papers from the website? Are there chances that questions in the 2024 GCSE exams will be from the papers removed by AQA?
Sometimes they take them down to keep the website, up-to-date, or if certain topics have been taken off the syllabus. there’s no guarantee that the question will be from the papers they hv taken however, a lot of the same questions are recycled from year to year, so definitely practice papers to get into the style of questions
Good luck
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Sometimes they take them down to keep the website, up-to-date, or if certain topics have been taken off the syllabus. there’s no guarantee that the question will be from the papers they hv taken however, a lot of the same questions are recycled from year to year, so definitely practice papers to get into the style of questions
Good luck

Hi thanks for the reply 🙂 for the 2024 GCSE, which subjects' exams are we getting formula sheets for? Only Physics and Maths? Will the Physics and Maths formula sheets have ALL the formulas we need for the exam? Will the sheet help us answer all the questions asked? Are we gonna get a sheet for Chemistry?

Plzz let me know, thanks
(edited 2 months ago)
I’m not sure entirely, I think it depends on your exam board I know for Maths u will get a sheet

Quick Reply

Latest