The Student Room Group

Ncs away from home

Hey I just wanted to ask since I'm going to ncs on my own and it's the first time little nervous so is anyone else going?and has anyone been before and what's it been like ?
-p.s turns out none of them ever sent me a consent form and after contacting them multiple times and the pilot I still haven't received it so I may have to opt out
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
Our son attended their week long Boss it program in summer, he was on his own (no friends), in fact, there was no one in his program who lived locally, he quite enjoyed the experience, made few new friends - all quite with different background that his own.
Reply 2
Original post by some_onee
Hey I just wanted to ask since I'm going to ncs on my own and it's the first time little nervous so is anyone else going?and has anyone been before and what's it been like ?
-p.s it's ncs away from home that's starts on the 30th

Hey! I’m going in on October 30th too. West Midlands?
Reply 3
Original post by Pashonx
Hey! I’m going in on October 30th too. West Midlands?

Cool!I think so all I know is we go to Kingswood - Dearne Valley? I'm just trying to find some people to know before I get there 🤣
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 4
Hey I also got a text about a virtual meeting however due to a bunch of flooding and having to rearrange stuff I could get onto the teams meeting if you are going to the same one which would be cool did you go on it?if you did is there any important info?if not same here XD

Quick Reply

Latest