The Student Room Group

NCS Sixth Form

Hi,
So I need help deciding on the sixth form that i want to go to. i could either go to my local one which is like 10 minutes away by walk or I could go to NCS which would take 40 minutes on bus. Are there any current or ex-students of the NCS who could let me know whether i should go there? the subjects that i want to do are maths, bio, chem. many thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous48
Hi,
So I need help deciding on the sixth form that i want to go to. i could either go to my local one which is like 10 minutes away by walk or I could go to NCS which would take 40 minutes on bus. Are there any current or ex-students of the NCS who could let me know whether i should go there? the subjects that i want to do are maths, bio, chem. many thanks

if Ncs accept you go there because is a really high sixth form and is hard to get into it
Reply 2
Original post by benino
if Ncs accept you go there because is a really high sixth form and is hard to get into it

oh ok thanks, is the teaching good though?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous48
oh ok thanks, is the teaching good though?

the staff are always stressed but they can manage it. i suggest to book a open event this month trust me the open events ticket are always taken after 24 h

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending